Lion King 狮子王 中英文剧本
From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻
And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光
There's more to see than can ever be seen
那儿有你看不完的东西
More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事
There's far too much to take in here
有数不尽你无法体会经验的事
More to find than can ever be found 有不完的宝藏
But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空
Through the sapphire sky 在那彩多变的天空中
Keeps great and small on the endless round
不论伟大与渺小都保存下来
It's the circle of life 那是生生不息
And it moves us all 而那感动了你我
Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love 历经信心与爱
Till we find our place 直到我们到归属之地
On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle 在那生生不息之中
The circle of life 生生不息…
It's the circle of life 生生不息
And it moves us all 而那令我们感动
Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love 历经信心与爱
Till we find our place 直到我们到归属之地
On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle 在那生生不息之中
The circle of life 生生不息…
Life's not fair,is it? You Well,I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day.想家的时候 Adieu.
生命真不公平啊! 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 ,而你永远也见不到明天了 ,再见
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物
What do you want? 你想干什么?
I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse.for missing the ceremony this morning.
我是来这里宣布 大王木法沙要来了 所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式 最好个借口
Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.
我不是歌手你害我的午餐都没了
Ha! You'll lose more than that...when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
等大王跟你算帐之后 你不见的东西还会更多 他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒
抹布女也有春天主题曲
Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖
Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. Help!
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 救命啊!
牛萌萌 张默
Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来
Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
Why,if it isn't my big brother... 这不是我大哥吗?
descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你
That was today? Oh,I feel simply awful! Must've slipped my mind.
那是今天吗? 我觉得好害怕呀! 我八成是给忘了
Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is..as the king' you should've been first in line!
. 是呀,你忘的不只如此,身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位
Well,I was first until the little hairball was born.
我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生
That hairball is and your future king.
这个小毛球是我儿子 他也是你未来的国王
Oh,I shall practice my curtsy. 我该学学我的礼节啦
Don't turn your back on me,Scar.
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Oh,no,Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
不,木法沙 ,或许是你不该背对着我
Is that a challenge? 这是一个挑战吗?
Temper,temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
冷静!冷静! 我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
Pity. Why not? 狮子合唱团
可惜,为什么呢?
As far as brains go,I got the lion's share.
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧
But when it comes to brute strength...
说到蛮力嘛…
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了
There's one in every family,sire. Two in and they always manage to ruin special occasions. What am I going to do with him?He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下,事实上我家有两个 而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合 我该拿他怎么办? 拿他做地毯会非常好看
Zazu! 沙祖
And just think, whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.
而且想一想 吴昕回应演技差,每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打
Dad! Dad! Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! Sorry. Dad. Dad. 爸,爸 快起来,我们要走了啦! 对不起 爸…爸…
Your son is awake. 你儿子已经醒了
Before sunrise,he's your son. 在天亮前,他是你儿子
Dad! Come on,Dad. You promised.
爸…拜托啦! 你答应过我的呀!
- OK,OK. I'm up,I'm up. Look,Simba.
好吧,好吧 我醒了,我醒了 辛巴,你看
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.
一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的
One day,Simba,the sun will set on my
总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉
and will rise with you as the new king.
并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升
- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.
这一切都是我的吗? 所有的一切
Everything the light touches. 阳光能照到的所有东西…
What about that shadowy place? 那有阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders.You must never go there,Simba.
那在我们的国度之外 你绝不可以去那个地方
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
There's more to being king than getting your way all the time
你错了 ,国王也不能凡事随心所欲
- There's more? -
不能吗? 辛巴
Everything you see exist in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值