英⽂经典对话台词
史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合
(⼀)⾼分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词
太空电影⼀直是个吸⼈眼球的题材,最近⽐较⽕的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登⽉居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的⿊洞理论经过合理演化之后,加⼊⼈物和相关情节改编⽽成。⽚中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影⽚中更不乏令⼈深思的经典台词。
1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here.
库珀:⼈类⽣在地球,但绝不应该在这⾥灭亡。
2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt.
库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,⽽现在我们只会低着头,担⼼如何在这⽚⼟地上活下去。
3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light.
不要温和地⾛进那个良夜。⽩昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。
4. cooper: well find a way; we always have.
库珀:我们会到办法的,我们总有办法。
5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space.
布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。
库珀:我们总坚信⾃⼰有能⼒去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知⾯纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这⼀切。⼜或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟⼤的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。
7. [after the explosion]
(爆炸之后)
cooper: whats your trust setting tars?
库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少?
tars: lower than yours apparently.
塔斯:显然⽐你们低。
8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%.
库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。
tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10
塔斯:75%。⾃毁程序启动,10,9,8??
cooper: lets make it 65%.
库珀:还是设置成65%吧。
murph: then lets succeed.
墨菲:那我们就成功啊。
10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when and itd be really great if you came back soon.
欧美经典音乐
墨菲:今天是我的⽣⽇。这个⽣⽇很特殊,因为你当年⾛的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩⼤概就⼀样⼤了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。
11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world?
布兰德:你难道没有告诉你⼥⼉你是去拯救世界的吗?
库珀:没有。当你为⼈⽗母了以后,你会⾮常清楚⼀件事,那就是你得确保你的孩⼦有安全感。
(⼆)《⾳乐之声》经典电影台词
(对⽣活充满信⼼的玛丽亚初涉尘俗来到特拉普上校家⾥做家庭教师,在那⾥她和特拉普上校进⾏了第⼀次对话。) captain: in the future, youre kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.
上校:以后请你记住,这房⼦⾥有些房间是不能乱闯的。
在⼝语中kind of 通常可作副词,意思是“有⼀点⼉,在某种程度上”。
如:the film is not kind of interesting at all.
那部电影⼀点都不好看。
maria: yes, captain, sir.
玛丽亚:是,上校,先⽣。
captain: why do you stare at me that way?
上校:为什么这样盯着我?
maria: well, you dont look at all like a sea captain, sir.
玛丽亚:先⽣,你看起来⼀点都不像海军上校。
captain: im afraid you dont look very much like a governess. turn around, please. 上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过⾝去。
maria: what?
玛丽亚:什么?
captain: turn. hat off. its the dress. you have to put on another one before you meet the children.
上校:转⾝,脱帽,是⾐服不对劲。在和孩⼦们见⾯之前,你得换套⾐服。
作为军⼈出⾝的特拉普上校,⼝中不时冒出⼏句带有命令⼝吻的话是不⾜为怪的,这正体现了他军⼈作风的⼀⾯。如句中hat off 就是⼀例,完整的句⼦应是take your hat off. maria: but i dont have another one. when we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.
玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他⾐服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的⾐服都送给穷⼈了。 captain: what about this one?
上校:那这⼀件呢?逆战主题曲
maria: the poor didnt want this one.
玛丽亚:穷⼈不要这⼀套。
captain: hmm.
上校:嗯。
maria: i wouldve made myself a new dress but there wasnt time, i can make my own clothes.
玛丽亚:如果有时间来的话,我就⾃⼰做⼀套新⾐服。我会给⾃⼰做⾐服。
captain: well, ill see you get some material. today, if possible. now, er...
上校:那么我来给你弄些布料。可能的话,今天就给你。现在,弗劳伦??呃??
see 本意是“看”但在句中的意思是“注意,确保”相当于make sure that,后⾯常接介词to
如:see to it that you are ready on time!
到时你千万要准备好!
would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?
你来安排下次的会议,好吗?
maria: maria.
玛丽亚:玛丽亚。
captain: fraulein maria, i dont know how much the mother has told you.
上校:弗劳伦·玛丽亚⼩,我不知道院长嬷嬷告诉了你多少情况。
maria: not much.
玛丽亚:不是很多。
上校:⾃从孩⼦们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第⼗⼆位⼥家庭教师。相信你⽐最后⼀位有进步,她只呆了两个⼩时。
那年我十八岁
in a long line 意思是⼀个长队, 可以看出教特拉普上校的孩⼦不是⼀件容易的事,然⽽这正与后来玛丽亚出⾊的表现形成鲜明的对照。
maria: whats wrong with the children, sir?
玛丽亚:孩⼦们有什么不对劲吗,先⽣?
连奕名杨若兮
上校:孩⼦们很好,只怪家庭教师。她们完全不能维持纪律。没这些纪律,这个家就没法正常运转。弗劳伦,请记住这点。
maria: yes, sir.
玛丽亚:是的,先⽣。
captain: every morning you will drill【训练】 the children in their studies, i will not permit them to dream away their summer holidays. each afternoon they will march about the ground, breathing deeply. bed-time is to be strictly observed. no exceptions【例外】.
上校:每天上午你得督促孩⼦做功课。我可不允许他们虚度整个暑假。下午,他们在操场上操练,做深呼吸。就寝时间必须严格遵守,不得例外。
maria: excuse me, sir. when do they play?
玛丽亚:对不起,先⽣,他们什么时候玩?
captain: youll see to that they conduct themselves at all time with the utmost orderliness
上校:你得看着他们在任何时候都循规蹈矩。这个就由你来决定。
maria: yes, sir.
玛丽亚:是的,先⽣。
conduct oneself: 为⼈处事,表现
如: thanks for your advice, it really helps conduct myself well in the new environment. 谢谢你的建议,它对我在新的环境中如何⽴⾝处事有很⼤帮助。
(上校匆匆⾛向屋内,看到孩⼦们正在给男爵夫⼈唱歌,他微笑着加⼊孩⼦们的歌声中。玛丽亚从门前经过,上校叫住了她。)
captain: fraulein, i, i behaved badly. i apologize.
上校: 弗劳伦,我,我刚才表现粗鲁,我向你道歉。
maria: no, im far too outspoken. its one of my worst faults.
tfboys写真是抄袭于正吗玛丽亚:不,我说话太过分了,这是我最⼤的缺点之⼀。
captain: you were right. i dont know my children.
上校:你说对了,我不了解⾃⼰的孩⼦。
maria: theres still time, captain. they want so much to be close to you.
玛丽亚:上校,来⽇⽅长。他们⾮常想跟你亲近。
captain: and youve brought the music back to the house. id forgotten. fraulein, i, i want you to stay. i ask you to stay.
上校:你把⾳乐带回家中,我都忘了⾳乐。弗劳伦,我想叫你留下来,我请你留下。
maria: if i could be of any help.
玛丽亚:要是我能有所帮助的话。
captain: you have already. more than you know.
上校:你已经帮了,⽽且远远超出了你⾃⼰知道的。
(特拉普上校逐渐对玛丽亚产⽣了爱意,在⼀个宁静的夜晚,他终于⾛向在夜⾊下徘徊的玛丽亚并道出了真爱。)captain: hello, i, i thought i just might find you here.篇⼆:经典英⽂电影中经典对⽩
经典英⽂电影经典对⽩ 1、《gone with the wind乱世佳⼈》
(1)、after all, tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的⼀天!
(扩展) hey ,are you all right?
do you think because i am poor, obscure, plain and little i am soulless and heartless? you think wrong! i have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。 tara! home! i‘ll go home, and i‘ll think of some way to get him back. after all, tomorrow is another day.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌⽣⼈。
(3)、later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各⾃曲折,各⾃悲哀
(4)land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. because it’s the only thing that lasts. (gone with the wind) ⼟地是世界上唯⼀值得你去为之⼯作, 为之战⽃, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯⼀永恒的东西。
(5)、i wish i could be more like you.
我要像你⼀样就好了。
⽆论发⽣什么事,我都会像现在⼀样爱你,直到永远
(7)、i think its hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作⽤。
(8)、sir, youre no gentleman. and you miss are no lady.
先⽣,你可真不是个君⼦,⼩,你也不是什么淑⼥。
(9)、i never give anything without expecting something in return. i always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、in spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, i love you.
哪怕是世界末⽇我都会爱着你。
1
(11)、i love you more than ive ever loved any woman. and ive waited longer for you than ive waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可⾔传。。。。。
(12)、if i have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, ill never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀⼈,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、now i find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. a world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现⾃⼰活在⼀个⽐死还要痛苦的世界,⼀个⽆我容⾝之处的世界。
(14)、youre throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把⾃⼰的幸福拱⼿相让,去追求⼀些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、home. ill go home. and ill think of some way to get him back. after all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天⼜是全新的⼀天。
(16)、a man can be destroyed but not defeated.
⼀个⼈可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
2.《titanic泰坦尼克号》
(1)、
i love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who i’m going to meet, where i’m going to wind up.(titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时⼀切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么⼈,会有什么样的结局。 (泰坦尼克号)
(2)、
我觉得⽣命是⼀份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下⼀⼿牌会是什么,要学会接受⽣活。
(3)、outwardly, i was everything a well-brought up girl should be. inside, i was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的⼩,⾻⼦⾥,我很反叛.
(4)、were the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的⾛运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
(5)、there is nothing i couldnt give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open youre heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的⼼交给我吧.
2
(6)、what the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.读⼤学的⽬的是⼀个好丈夫.
(7)、remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样⼦他们就会跟你套近乎。
(8)、all life is a game of luck.
⽣活本来就全靠运⽓。
(9)、to make each day count.
要让每⼀天都有所值。
(10)、were women. our choices are never easy.
我们是⼥⼈,我们的选择从来就不易。
(11)、you jump, i jump.(another touching sentence) 12.will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留⼀条⽣路?
o弟
(12)、god shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. neither shall there be sorrow nor dying; neither there has any had more
pain, for the former world passed away.