第一幕
旁白:很早很早以前,在大海的深处,住着一的人鱼族,她们无忧无虑,快乐的生活着。人鱼族的国王有10个女儿。其中艾丽儿是人鱼族中最漂亮的一个,她有着洁白的皮肤和金的头发。她们每天清晨都会去海边嬉戏,这天的经历打乱了她平静的生活。
Long long time ago, there was a mermaid family and they lived a happy life in the bottoms of the sea. The king of the mermaid family has ten daughters. Aria is the most beautiful one of them with her white skin and blond hair and the most beautiful voice. One day, the ten daughters went out to play as usual , but an accident happened.
艾丽儿众妹从右边出场(形式:舞蹈  时间1分钟  歌曲:芭比人鱼  道具:服装,岩石,舞台左右侧,)舞蹈完毕,所有人鱼聚在舞台右侧的岩石处
原来我love you so much
王子与4个随从从左边出场(出场音乐:XX 
台词:
随从CD拿着剑边唱边扭:BABY BABY BABY oh MY ~~~(哼歌)
随从B:别唱了,别唱了,殿下过来了。
Stop that, prince is coming.
王子出场,其他随从行礼:殿下。
Your highness
王子点头回礼。
随从A:殿下,我们航行了一天了,您休息会吧。
we have already sailed a whole day .Shall we have a break?
王子:就在这吧,这里真漂亮
OK. Isn’t it great here? What a perfect day!
随从B:是啊,风平浪静,川顿海王肯定心情很好
Yeah, a fine strong wind and a following sea~ King Triton must be in a friendly-type mood.
王子:川顿海王是谁啊?
Who is King Triton?
随从Dhe is the ruler of the mermaid!
随从C:这有个古老的传说,说大海的深处住着一人鱼,他们的国王是川顿,她们的上本身是人形,下半身是鱼尾,但是没有人见过。
An old legend said that there lived a mermaid family in the deep sea, their ruler is King Triton.  They are half man half fish. However, no one has ever seen them.
王子点头:hum, Interesting~
艾丽儿:哎呀,起风了,咱们回家吧
Ah, the storm is coming, let’s go home.
人鱼B:好啊好啊,那我们快走吧
OK, let’s go.
艾丽儿回头环视了一下,看到了王子的船
起风(音乐:海浪大风),船在摇晃,众人相互搀扶,最后失去重心,船翻了,王子落水。
王子:救命!救命!啊!
Help,help
艾丽儿:有人落水了,我要去救他。
A:不要过去,他是人类,你会收到伤害的。
艾丽儿没有听妹的,向王子游过去,救下了王子,把他拖到了岸边。
艾丽儿:这就是人类?他好帅啊!(唱歌:      )醒醒啊!你还活着么?
I’ve never seen a human this close before! He’s so handsome. Are you alright?
随从D:王子!王子!你在哪!
Prince,prince,where are you?
随从A:在那,在那,快去救王子
Oh,look,the prince is over there.Hurry up
艾丽儿:有人来了,我不能被人看见。(看到有人来了惊慌的跑走了。)
Ah,human. I don't want to be seen.
随从B:殿下,你还好吧?
Prince,are you OK?
王子:是谁救了我?.
Who saved me? A girl saved me and she was singing, she had the most beautiful voice!
随从C:殿下,我们来的时候这里只有您一人。
There's nobody when we arrived.
随从D:殿下,咱们回城堡吧。
Let's go back to ur highness
旁白:王子隐隐的看到远去的人鱼背影。以为自己在做梦。但是刚才的歌声一直回响在耳边。
第二幕
地点:海城堡门口
艾丽儿:(唱歌: 
艾丽儿在城堡门口徘徊,小胖走过来
小胖:艾丽儿,你怎么在门口
Chubby: aria, what are you doing here?
艾丽儿:你还记得那个王子么?
you remember that human?
小胖惊讶:啊!你不会。。。。喜欢上他了吧
ah! You must fall in love with him! Do you?
艾丽儿:恩,我不知道怎么跟父王开口,你说他会同意么?
Well, I don’t know how to deal with my father, do you think whether he would agree that?
小胖:好不容易到了你喜欢的,那就勇敢的去说把,不管怎么样我会支持你的。加油
You finally find the one you love, then go and do it, I will stand by your side no matter what happened.
艾丽儿:谢谢你,那我先走了
Thank you so much, i have to go now.
父王母后在聊天,旁白站有2个侍女。
艾丽儿:父王,母后,我想跟你们商量个事情。
Daddy!Mummy!,i have something want to tell you
母后:我亲爱的女儿,什么事情?
my dear, what's happened?
艾丽儿:我喜欢上了一个王子
I ..I fall in love with a prince.
母后:真的么?是哪个海域的?我真替你高兴,你终于到了你喜欢的。
Really? Which oceans' prince? That's a good news, you finally find your love.
艾丽儿:不是这样的,他,他,他是一个人类,是遥远王国的王子。
No,it is not like what you think, he, he, he is a human, a prince of the far away kingdom.
母后,父皇惊讶
父皇怒:人?不行,人鱼怎么能在一起!我怎么教导你的,人类一旦发现我们,我们族会遭遇捕杀的。
HUMAN?? No, how can you get married with a human! what did I  tell you, once human find us, our whole kingdom will be in dangerous,every body knows that.
艾丽儿:可是,可是 but but,daddy! he is different
父皇:没有可是,以后不许再提这件事。(父王、母后下场,丢下艾丽儿)
Not another word - and I am never, NEVER to hear of you and that human. Is that clear?
艾丽儿:父王!父王!Daddy!No daddy
艾丽儿哭着跑了出去:我该怎么办?我该怎么办?
What can i do?
巫师出现了:怎么了?艾丽儿,怎么哭的这么伤心
What’s the matter? ariel, why are you crying ?
艾丽儿:你说人鱼真的不能在一起么?
Witch? Are you sure that we mermaid can not fall in love with human?
巫师:你爱上了一个人?但是人是有两条腿走路的,你没有腿,只有尾巴,怎么跟他们生活在一起?
You You fall in love with a human? But ,...they are walking on two legs, but you ,only have a tail, how can you live with him?
艾丽儿:那有什么办法能让我有腿?
How can i become a human,i want to have legs!
巫师:办法还是有的,但是有得必有失,你真的愿意为他做出牺牲么?
the solution to your problem is simple.but, no pains no gains, are you really willing to make sacrifices for him?
艾丽儿:只要让我变成人,做什么都愿意。
I would do everything to become a human.
巫师:我要从你身上拿走一样东西
What I want from you is
艾丽儿:什么东西?
What?
巫师:你的声音,你想变成人,你就要把声音给我
Well , your voice.
艾丽儿想了一下,咬着牙说:我的声音?。。。。好吧,我愿意。
巫师从怀里拿出一瓶药水:喝下他,你就能变成人,拥有双腿,但是你的声音就归我了,记住你变成了人,如果得不到王子全部的爱,你将失去所有,除非他死了,你才能变回来。