Hello?
Hello?
Hello!
Hello!
怎么样了
What happened?
没反应一个女人接了电♥话♥  可又挂了Nothing, a woman answered, but she hung up.
声调很奇怪像是自动答录机
There was a weird tone, it sounded like a recording.
再给我些硬币
Give me more coins.
-就剩这么多了  -都给我
- That's all that's left. - Give them to me.
干嘛要把最后一点钱
Why spend what little we have
浪费在这上面蕾娜
left on that telephone, Reina?
那你说怎么让他们知道我们在这
How are we supposed to let them know we're here, huh? 喂
Hello!
喂我是蕾娜
Hello, it's Reina.
我是蕾娜我等会再打
It's Reina, I'll call back later.
怎么不告诉他们我们在这
Why didn't you tell them we were here?
你该告诉他们地址的
You could've given them this address.
我晚点再打过去
I'll call them back later.
用什么打没硬币了
With what? We ran out of coins.
不知道会借到电♥话♥的
I don't know, someone will lend us a phone,
我们会想出办法
or we'll come up with an idea.
什么办法
What idea?
去你的狗屁办法
You and your damn ideas!
忘了吗这些臭主意都是你出的
Did you forget all this shit was your idea?
没错因为你连主意都想不出来
Right, because you never have any ideas.
是吗瞧瞧你的主意搞得我们多狼狈
Sure, just look where you brought us.
住这老鼠窝也在你的计划之内吗
Or was this rat hole a part of your plan?
你想怎样住希尔顿套房♥吗
What were you expecting, a suite at the Hilton?
不可我以为能住你家
No, but I thought we'd be staying with your cousin. 纽约对你来说太大了马龙
New York is already too big for you, Marlon.
你该待在麦德林
You should've stayed in Medellin eating shit.
没错
Of course.
我们在这不也是吗
As if we're not screwed and eating shit here too.
是啊可这是美国味的不一样
Yeah, but it's American shit, so it's different.
接下来怎么办
What are we going to do?
说啊蕾娜接下来怎么办
Tell me, Reina, what are we going to do?
干脆自杀吧马龙
Why don't you just kill yourself, Marlon?
别上街上去马龙·克鲁兹
Don't you go out on the street, Marlon Cruz!
纽约布鲁克林区
Brooklyn, New York
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你乱扔垃圾
You're littering.
街道已经够乱的了
Street is bad eough as it is.
你住这附近吗
You live around here?
我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
松开
Hey! Let go!
到了吗
Did you find it?
到了给
Yeah, here it is.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你想占我便宜对吧
You went looking for dessert, didn't you?
没有你看见我弄掉的
No, you saw me drop it.
来吧出去走走
Come, let's go take a walk.
我去跟爸爸说声
I'll tell my father we're going out.
你不是答应教我打台球的吗
Hey, didn't you promise to teach me how to play pool? 不吃甜点了吗
No dessert?
哥伦比亚麦德林
Medellin, Colombia
爸爸我出去一会
< I'm going out for a bit.
太热了
It's very hot.
千万小心亲爱的
Be very careful, dear.
周围全是的人
This neighborhood is full of potheads now.
好的
Yes, sir.
漂亮真棒
Nice! It's good.
你学得真快
You're learning.
当然了有这么英俊的老师
Of course, with such an awesome teacher,
能不快吗
how could I not?
-真的  -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
喜欢这样吗
You like it? Yeah?
我跟法比奥拉说了
I spoke with Fabiola.
那个荡&hearts;妇&hearts;怎么说的
What's that tramp telling you now?
她说她能把我们算进去
She said she can get us in.
得了吧
Come on.
全是胡扯
You know that's all bullshit.
我们不是应该先去大使&hearts;馆&hearts;吗Aren't we supposed to go to the embassy first? 填一些表格
You know, fill out some forms,
走来走去做这做那吗
go here, there, do this and that?
没错可这样永远别想拿到签证
Yes, but they are never going to give us a visa.
至少不会给我
Or at least not to me.
试试又无妨
It doesn't hurt to try.
法比奥拉问过我些问题你看怎么回答
I'll ask you the same questions Fabiola asked me. 你有信&hearts;用&hearts;卡&hearts;吗
Do you have a credit card?
你有银行账户吗
Do you have a bank account?
-没有  -你有稳定的工作吗
- No. - Do you have a steady job?
-没有  -家产呢
- No. - What about property?
-有房&hearts;吗车呢  -没有我希望有
- A house? A car? - No... I don't! I wish!
有在政&hearts;府&hearts;工作的叔叔或类似的亲戚吗An uncle in the government, secretary of any darn thing? 我希望有
I wish I did!
知道吗你什么都没有
See? You have nothing.
没东西他们不会给你签证的
With nothing, they won't give you a visa.
没错可我有你
No, but I have you.
我又不能让他们给你签证
But having me won't get you a visa.
为什么去纽约
But why New York?
那么远的地方
Why so far away?
因为它就在那
Because that's where it's at.
这是我格洛里亚寄的相片
paradisebeyondLook at the pictures my cousin Gloria sent me.
她说要是我们愿意可以住她那
She says we can stay with her if we want to.
过来
你把照片都藏哪里了
Where were you hiding those pictures?
把手拿回去坐这好吗
Keep your hands to yourself and sit down, would you?
想象一下我们住在一间小公&hearts;寓&hearts;里
Can you imagine me and you living in a 每晚在宽敞的浴缸里做&hearts;爱♥
with a big tub we can get into every night and make love? 为什么不是现在
Why don't we start now?
我是你的
You know all this
但要等到我们到那