INCEPTION
《盗梦空间》剧本全分析
Hey! Come here!嘿!快过来!
I'm on my way.我这就过去。
He was  he asked for you by name.
他神志不清,一直在叫你名字。
Show him.快拿上来。
He was carrying nothing and this.
他身上只带着这个,还有这个。
Are you here to kill me你是来这儿杀我的吗
I know what is this.我知道这是什么。
I've seen one before, many, many years ago.
我以前也见过一个,很多很多年以前。
It belonged to a man I met in a half-remembered dream,a man possessed of some radical notions.
它属于一个人,我在梦里遇见的,一个依稀记得的梦里,他对一些疯狂的念头着了魔。
What is the most resilient parasiteA bacteria A virus An intestinal worm
什么是最有韧劲的寄生物细菌病毒肠虫
Uh... What Mr. Cobb is trying to say..
呃…考博</u>先生想说的是……
An idea. Resilient, highly  an idea's taken hold in the brain,it's almost impossible to eradicate.
意念,非常有韧劲、极具传染性。一旦意念占据了头脑,那就几乎不可能再将它根除,
An idea that is fully formed, fully understood,that sticks right in there somewhere.
一个完整成形、被彻底理解的意念…会牢牢地附着在这儿。
For someone like you to steal以便让你这样的人去盗取
Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defense is
lowered that makes your thoughts vulnerable to 's called Extraction
是的。在梦里,你的有意识防御就会降低,思想轻而易举地被盗取。这就是所谓的“盗梦”。
Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious to from even the most skilled extractor
斋藤</u>先生,我们能训练你的潜意识来防御,即便是对于最熟练的盗梦者。
How can you do that为什么你能做到
'Cause I am the most skilled  know how to search your mind and find your secrets。I know the tricks.
因为我就是最熟练的盗梦者。我知道如何搜索你的头脑,出你的秘密,我知道窍门。
wake me up before you goAnd I can teach them to you, so that even when you're asleep, your defense is never down.
我可以教你这些窍门,那样即使你在梦里,防御也不会降低。
Look, if you want my help, you're gonna have to be completely open with  need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife,better than your therapist, better than anyone.
如果你需要我的帮助,你必须对我完全地开诚布公:我需要熟知你的思想,比你的妻子、比你的私人医生,比任何人都更了解你。
If this is a dream,and you have a safe full of secrets,I need to know what's in that safe.
假设这是在你的梦里,你有一个藏满机密的保险柜,我需要知道那保险柜里有什么。
In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.为了取得最好的效果,你必须把我当自己人。
Enjoy your evening, gentlemen, as I consider your proposal.
好好享受你们的夜晚,先生们,我会考虑你们的建议的。
He knows.他识破了。
What's going on up there上面出什么事了
Saito knows 's playing with us.
斋藤识破我们了,他在耍我们玩呢。
It doesn't  can get it here. Trust me,the information is in the  looked right at it when I mentioned secrets.
无所谓了。我可以在这里拿到,相信我,信息就在保险柜里。刚才我一提到秘密,他就往那张望了一下。
Head back to the room, alright?I'll take care of this.
你先回房间,行吗?我来处理。
Okey, make sure you 're here to work.
是啊,当然是你来处理。别忘了还有活儿要干。
If I jump, would I survive要是我跳下去,有可能活吗
With a clean dive, perhaps.直接入海的话,也许有可能。
Mal, what're you doing here玛尔</u>,你在这儿干嘛
I thought you might be missing me.我想也许你想我了。
You know that I am. I can't trust you anymore.
你知道我想你,但我…我不会再相信你了。
So what那又如何
Looks like Arthur's taste.看上去像是阿瑟的品味。
Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters.
实际上,主人偏爱二战后的英国画家。
Please, have a seat.请吧,坐下吧。
Tell me, did the children miss me告诉我,孩子们想我吗
You can't imagine.你无法想象。
What're you doing你想干什么
Getting some fresh  where you are, Mal.
透点新鲜空气。坐在那儿别动,玛尔。
Come on, damn it!妈的,见鬼!
Turn around.转过身来。
The gun, Dom.放下,多姆</u>。
Please.放下。
Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb.还有信封,考博</u>先生。
Did she tell you, or have you known all along?
是她告诉你的还是你一直就知道
That you're here to steal from me, or that we are actually asleepI want to know the name of your employer.知道你来这里偷我的东西还是知道我们实际上都在梦里我想知道你雇主的名字。
Ah, there's no use in threatening him in a dream, right, Mal?
啊,在梦里威胁他没什么用,不是吗,玛尔</u>?
That depends on what you're threatening.