Tough Love迪士尼后妈茶话会
灰姑娘的后妈:Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed
              从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓
              I must find the way to power through a noble brow
              我必须要到爬上权力顶端的捷径
              I married once for love then my senses came
              因爱结婚但让我突然意识到
              I must marry for the stature of my husbands name
              我必须要个有名声的丈夫
              Onto marriage number two
              所以第二次结婚
              I knew what l had to do
              我知道我必须要怎么做
              and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two
              我可怜的丈夫在两年内病死
              Solved problem number one now to problem number two
              第一个问题解决了现在看向第二个问题
              His doe-eyed little girl with gentle point of view
              那个他经常用温柔的眼神看着的小女孩
              Would I ship her off to school?
              我该送她去学校吗?
No! l told her if she stayed that shed have to earn her keep and so she became the maid.
              当然不我告诉她如果她想留下就得自己挣钱于是她变成了女仆
      绿:She was lazy!
她很懒
红:She was crazy!
              她很疯
      绿:She was talking to the mice
              她曾和老鼠们说话
灰姑娘的后妈:She was hopelessly naive so she had to pay the price
              她天真的无药可救所以她的付出代价
              I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.
              我让她搬去阁楼看不见心不烦
              I could have thrown her out but I'm benevolent and kind
              我本可以赶她出去,但我太仁慈了
们:Mother your heart's too big for you!
              妈妈,你的心好宽容
灰姑娘的后妈:I knew what l had to do
              我知道我必须要怎么做
              After all,,difficult children will take advantage of your good nature!
              毕竟坏小孩会占你便宜
              So you lock them up
              所以你把她们关起来
              Throw away the key!
              把钥匙扔了
                There’s one on every family tree.
              每个家族中总有一个这样的人
绿:Ungrateful!
              忘恩负义!
红:Hateful!
              可恨!
们:Vile too!The things she put you through!
              这一肚子坏水!害你遭受了这么多破事。
灰姑娘的后妈:Break their spirit so they obey
              毁灭他们的心灵让他们顺从
              Now they'll do anything you say
              现在他们会乖乖听你的话
              Maybe you'd call it cruel but
              也许你认为残忍但是
              others would call it love
              有人会称这叫爱
这叫爱              Tough Love!
              严厉的爱
              I ask you, is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?
              我问你任何事都追求完美有错吗?
长发公主后妈:Oh no they're so cute when they’re little but then they grow up and
just…
              噢不他们小时候很可爱但是等她们长大了
              ruin everything!
              毁坏一切
              I never wanted children
              我从来没想要过孩子
              life was better on my own
              我一个人过得多好
              all the screaming, nagging chilled me to bone.
              小孩子的哭闹让我打骨子里感觉难受
              But then one day l came across a flower growing free
              但有天我遇到一朵可以野花。
              It's magic kept me young ,so l kept it all for me!
              它让我保持年轻容貌,我便将它占为己有
              But someone dug it up now a baby held the power
              但有人把它挖出来,让那个宝宝拥有了魔力
              So l"borrowed"her and locked her up and hid her in a tower!
              所以我将她“借走”锁起来藏在塔里
              Years went by ,OH!The sacrifice!
              这么多年,我做了多少牺牲啊
              and against my better judgment ,l fed her once or twice.
              为了让自己更好我还得偶尔去喂她
              Teenagers now I know why wild eat their young!
青少年啊,我现在明白为什么野兽会吃掉她们的幼崽了
But that's messy!
              但是那太麻烦了
              Manipulation's easily more fun!
              操作他们会更加易获得乐趣
              A little guilt,a lot of force ,of course you have to lie!
              一点罪恶感,大量的强迫,当然你还得撒点小谎
              remind them that without you they’d shrivel up and die!
              提醒他们没有你他们会枯萎而死
              They only have themselves to blame!
              他们只能怪自己
              If you'd been there ,you'd do the same!
              如果你身临其境你也会这样
              So work them hard' til they fall in line!
              所以使劲呼唤他们让他们乖乖听话
              There's one way and it's only mine!
              一切只能按照我的方式来
白雪公主后妈:Children are lazy!
              小孩们都是懒惰的
灰姑娘的后妈:Spoiled too!
              都给宠坏了
妈妈们:But we know what to do!