美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词
需要指出的是,2005年老外评出经典电影台词时,可是不带中文翻译的。不少经典西片的DVD我都有收藏,但下面这些网上到的台词的中文翻译有不少与光盘里的翻译有出入,而且“100句经典台词也不全100条。)
1Franklymy dearI don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939
2I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972
3You don’t understandIcoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebodyinstead of a bum which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954
4TotoI’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939
5爱情玻璃墙 张冬玲Here’s looking at youkid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942
6Go ahead知心朋友make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983
7All rightMr.DeMilleI’m ready for my closeup.
苏丁琦好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950
8May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977方力申邓丽欣结婚
9Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950
10You talking to me
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels1930
译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?
12I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的味道。(《现代启示录》1979
13Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970
14“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ ——《容易事》Duck Soup1933
15“You talking'to me?”
你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver1976
16“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。” ——《安娜克里斯蒂》Anna Christie1930
18Made itMaTop of the world
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949
19I’m as mad as helland I’m not going to take this anymore
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20Louis再见不是朋友I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942
21“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel1933
22Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962“007”系列电影第一部)
23There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939
24I am bigIt’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950
25Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996
28Play itSam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942
29You can’t handle the truth
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992
30I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932
31After alltomorrow is another day
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939
33I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
37I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
38TodayI consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942
40Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
情僧妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
43We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
46OhJerrydon’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
48Wellnobody’s perfect.人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
51You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Welldo yapunk
你应该问你自己一个问题:我是幸运的吗?快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
52You had me athello.〃当你说你好的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
54There’s no crying in baseball
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
56A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
57Greedfor lack of a better wordis good.
没有比贪婪更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
58Keep your friends closebut your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II1974
59As God is my witnessI’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
63Mrs.Robinsonyou’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?——《毕业生》1967
67Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the worldshe walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
71Wait a minutewait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
75I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
83Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
94I feel the needthe need for speed
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
95Carpe diem. Seize the dayboys. Make your lives extraordinary.