Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福没理开过)
3.Miracles happen every day.
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢? 让泪化作珍珠雨
6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。大九连环
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. (微风)
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
㈢《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
6.You can't change the past.
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
2.I wish I could be more like you.
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
江山风雨情插曲5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
幸福 毛阿敏8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!播放夏天的风
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.