1--# Born on a mountain top in Tennessee ## 生于田纳西州山顶#
2--# Greenest state in the land of the free ## 最绿的自由之地#
3--# Raised in the woods so he knew every tree ## 丛林中长大每棵树都了然于心#
4--# Kilt him a bar when he was only three ## 3 岁起就所向无敌#
5--# Davy, Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier! ## Davy Davy Crockett 拓荒英雄! #
6--# Fought single-handed through the Injun War ## 独自投身于印第安战争#
7--# Till the Creeks was whipped and peace was in store ## 打得克里克人闻风丧胆人间现和平8--# And while he was handling ## 当他出征时#
9--- What'd the doctor say? - Nothing.- 医生怎么说? - 没什么
10--Supposedly, it's just a twenty-four hour bug.估计是小毛病吧
11--He gave me some pills.他给我开了些药
12--I told you. You probably just ate some bad gristle.早跟你说过你可能只是吃坏了肚子
13--We take the short cut or the scenic route?我们抄近路还是走景观路?
14--Let's take the short cut.抄近路吧
15--But the scenic route is so much prettier.但景观路上风景好啊
16--- Okay, let's take the scenic route. - Great.- 那么走景观路吧-哦耶
17--It's actually slightly quicker, anyway.实际上这条路更近一点哟
18--Thank you.谢谢
19--- What is a squab? - You know what a squab is.- 乳鸽是什么? - 乳鸽就是乳鸽
20--It's like a pigeon, I suppose.跟鸽子差不多
21--Should we go through the hole under the horse fence 我们是去钻马围栏下的洞
22--or climb the rail over the bridle path?还是去爬马道上的栏杆?
23--Well, I guess the horse fence would be a little safer.呃我觉得钻洞更安全些吧
24--But the bridle path puts us out right next to the squab shack.但走马道可以直达鸽棚呢
25--Okay.那好吧
26--What's wrong? You're acting all skittish.你怎么了? 魂不守舍的
27--Don't worry. I've been stealing birds for a living since 别担心早在学会跑步前
28--before I could trot.我就学会偷鸡以谋生了
29--By the way, you look unbelievably beautiful tonight.顺带说句你今晚美极了
30--You're practically glowing.简直是红霞满面
31--Maybe it's the lighting.或许是霞光衬的吧
32--# I've been in this town so long that back in the city ## 我久居于城郊小镇#
33--# I've been taken for lost and gone ## 世人皆认为我已驾鹤西去#
34--# And unknown for a long long time ## 江湖中了没有我的传说#
35--# Fell in love years ago ## 多年前我坠入爱河#
36--# With an innocent girl ## 恋上一位清纯少女#
37--# From the Spanish and Indian home ## 她来自于西班牙和印第安人之家#
38--# Home of the heroes and villains ## 那个龙蛇混杂之地#
39--# Once at night Catillian squared the fight ## 某夜西班牙人来袭#
40--# And she was right in the rain of the bullets ## 她身处林弹雨之中#
41--# that eventually brought her down ## 尽管难逃一劫#
42--# But she's still dancing in the night ## 但晚上她仍翩翩起舞#
43--# Unafraid of what a dude'll do in a town full of heroes and villains ## 毫不畏惧这龙蛇之地
能起多大风浪#
44--- What's that? - What?- 那是什么? - 什么?
45--I think it's a fox-trap!我觉得是个捕狐器!
46--- Look at this. - No, get away from there.- 你看这个-不别管那东西
47--Is it spring-loaded?是个弹簧装置?
48--Yeah, yeah, I guess if you come from over there,嗯我猜要是你从那里过来
49--and you're standing at this door to the squab shack,站在鸽棚这堵门前
50--this little gadget probably 这链子大概会引发...
51--- What!? - Move out of the way, darling.- 什么!? - 别站在那儿亲爱的
52--- That's right where it's going to land. - Stop it! Let's go!- 这东西瞄准的就是那儿- 够了! 我们走吧!
53--No, it just falls straight right down 猜错了原来是直接罩下来的啊
54--- I guess it's not spring-loaded. - I'm pregnant.- 我觉得它不是弹簧装置-我怀孕了
55--Wow!哇!
56--We're gonna have a cub.我要当爸爸了
57--- Honey, that's great news. - If we're still - 宝贝这真是个天大的好消息- 如果我们还能活到明天...
58--If we're still alive tomorrow morning,如果明早我们还活着
59--I want you to find another line of work.我要你改行
60--Okay.遵命
61--# My children were raised ## 孩子生下后#
62--# You know they suddenly rise ## 一晃就大了#
63--# They started slow long ago ## 出生时才那么小#
64--# Head to toe healthy wealthy and wise ## 从头到脚健康聪明又伶俐#
65--Does anybody actually read my column?有人读过我的专栏吗?
66--- Do your friends ever talk about it? - Of course.- 你朋友有没有提过? - 当然提过
67--In fact, Rabbit's ex-girlfriend just said to me last week,实际上兔子的前任女友上周才对我说
68--"I should read Foxy's column," but they don't get the Gazette."我应该去看看狐狸专栏的"  但他们搞不到公报
69--- Ash! Let's get cracking! - Why would they? It's a rag-sheet.- Ash! 赶紧哦! - 怎么搞不到? 几张破纸而已
70--- I'm sick. - You're not sick.- 我病了- 你没病
71--- I have a temperature. - You don't have a temperature.- 我发烧了- 你没发烧
72--- I don't want to go. - Hurry up. You're going to be late.- 我不想去-快点你要迟到了73--I love the way you handled that.我欣赏你处理事情的方式
74--Your cousin Kristofferson's coming on the sixth.你表弟Kristofferson 六号会来
75--I want you to be extra nice to him 我希望你要好好待他
76--because he's going through a very hard time right now.因为他这一路上可不容易
77--Where's he gonna sleep?他来了睡哪?
78--We're gonna make a bed for him in your room.我们会在你房里加张床
79--I can't spare the space. Put him in Dad's study.我才不要他睡我房里让他去睡爸爸的书房嘛
80--Dad's study is occupied by Dad.爸爸的书房是爸爸的
81--I don't want to live in a hole anymore. It makes me feel poor.
我不想再住洞穴了这让我觉得寒碜
82--We are poor but we're happy.我们是穷但其乐融融啊
83--Comme-ci, comme-ca.不过尔尔
84--Anyway, the views are better above ground.无论如何地面风光更好
85--Honey, I'm seven non-fox-years old now.宝贝我已经7 岁了
86--My father died at seven and a half.我爸7 岁半就过世了
87--I don't want to live in a hole anymore,我不想再住在洞里
88--and I'm going to do something about it.我说到做到
89--Well, I'm off.我走了
90--Have a good day, my darlings!宝贝要开心哈!
91--You know, Foxes live in holes for a reason.狐狸居洞穴是有历史原因的
92--Hm, yes, I know.嗯我知道
93--What're you wearing?你穿的那啥?
94--Why a cape with the pants tucked into your socks?干嘛披着块布又把裤角掖进袜子里? 95--I guess he's just 我看他大概
96--different.想穿得与众不同97-
-Oh, hey, Mr. Fox.嘿狐狸先生
98--Yes. Here it is. This is the tree.对就是这里就是这棵树
99--Come on over. Uh, I'm gonna call you back.快上来吧这是... 呃我回头打给你100--Obviously, it's first growth, indigenous.显然这棵树古朴原始
101--Original dirt floor, good bark, skipping stone hearth as you can see.原土地板优质树皮石质壁炉一望即知不多赘言
102--Kylie?Kylie?
103--Kylie! What'd I tell you? I'm showing the property.Kylie! 我是怎么跟你说的? 我正带人看房呢
104--- You're not supposed to be here. - Oh, what time is it? I'm sorry.- 这当口你应该消失的- 哦都这时候了?真抱歉
105--This is Kylie. He's the super. He's 他叫Kylie 是个管理员他有点...
106--What's in the bucket, Mr. Kylie?桶里有什么Kylie 先生?
107--Kylie? Kylie!Kylie? Kylie!
108--- Just minnows. Try one? - Certainly. Thank you.- 鲦鱼而已来一条尝尝? - 好的谢谢109--It's not exactly an evergreen, is it?这不是常青树吧?
110--Aren't there any pines on the market this side of the river?河边没有松树之类的树屋卖么? 111--But, pines are pretty hard to come by in your price range.但你那价钱买不起松树啊
112--What? What? What's that?那? 那个?那是什么?
113--May I ask what you do for a living, Mr. Fox?冒昧问一句您以何维生狐狸先生?
114--I used to steal birds, but now I'm a newspaper man.过去我偷鸡但现在我是名记者
115--Oh, sure. I've seen your by-line.哦对我在报上见过您的大名
116--Good afternoon, gentlemen.午安先生们
117--- You're going? - Oh, - 你要走了? 你... - 对了
118--Thank you for the minnow. It was superb.谢谢你的鲦鱼味道好极了
119--Don't buy this tree, Foxy.别买那树屋狐狸
120--You're borrowing at nine and a half with no fixed rate,9.5%的浮动房贷利率
121--plus moving into the most dangerous neighborhood in the country 再加上邻居又是村里最难缠的
122--for someone of your type of species.灭了你绰绰有余
123--You're exaggerating, Badger.太夸张了吧獾
124--I'm sugar-coating it, man! This is Boggis, Bunce, and Bean!我说得够委婉了老弟! 他们可是Boggis Bunce 和Bean 啊!
125--Three of the meanest, nastiest, ugliest farmers in the history of this valley!本地有史以来最卑鄙无耻下流的三个农场主!
126--Really? Tell me about them.是么? 说来听听
127--Alright.嗯
128--Walt Boggis is a chicken farmer.Walt Boggis 有个养鸡场
129--Probably the most successful in the world.大概是世上最成功的养鸡场
130--He weighs the same as a young rhinoceros.他胖得像头猪
131--He eats three chickens every day for breakfast, lunch, supper, and dessert.一日三餐兼甜点餐餐
要吃3 只鸡
132--That's twelve in total, per diem.换言之一天12 只鸡
133--Nate Bunce is a duck and goose farmer.Nate Bunce 经营着养鸭场和养鹅场
134--He's approximately the size of a pot-bellied dwarf,他大腹便便个头矮小
135--and his chin would be under water in the shallow end 任何泳池的浅水区
136--of any swimming pool on the planet.都能淹到他下巴那儿
137--His food is home-made doughnuts 他爱吃以鹅肝酱
138--with smashed-up goose livers injected into them.为馅的自制甜甜圈
139--Frank Bean is a turkey and apple farmer.Frank Bean 有火鸡和苹果庄园
140--He invented his own species of each.火鸡和苹果都是自己发明的新品种
141--He lives on a liquid diet of strong, alcoholic cider 他天天要喝自家酿的
142--which he makes from his apples.高度苹果酒
143--He's as skinny as a pencil, as smart as a whip 他骨瘦如柴阴险刻薄
144--and possibly the scariest man currently living.搞不好是世上最可怕的恶人
145--The local human children sing a kind of 有一首当地孩子唱的
146--eerie little rhyme about him.关于他的古怪童谣
147--Here, listen to this.喏你听
148--# Boggis, Bunce, and Bean. ## Boggis Bunce 和Bean #
149--# One fat, one short, one lean. ## 一胖一矮一瘦#
150--# These horrible crooks, so different in looks, ## 这仨可恶之徒长相各异#
151--# were nonetheless equally mean. ## 却同样卑鄙#
152--In summation, I think you just got to not do it, man.总而言之我希望你别买那房子老弟153--That's all.言尽于此
154--I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable,我明白你的好心你的忠告也值得一听
155--but I'm gonna ignore your advice.但我还是决定要买
156--The cuss you are!你真是冥顽不灵!
157--The cuss am I?我冥顽不灵?
158--- Are you cussing with me? - No, you cussing with me?- 你在骂我? - 明明是你在耍我好不?
159--- Don't cussing point at me! - You can cuss yourself!- 别想糊弄我! - 是你自己糊弄自己! 160--- You're not gonna cuss with me, you little cuss! - Don't cuss with me!- 你耍不过我的你这笨蛋! - 别想耍我!
161--- Just buy the tree.  - Okay.- 我要买树屋-买吧
162--Take a left and then to the right. Set them down.向左转再向右转把它们放下
163--Just another batch. Help that other guy over there.还有一组家具去帮帮那边那伙计
164--Lift with legs not with your back. Flip it sideways.注意后面的桌子腿侧着搬进去165-
-Don't try to be a superman here.不要自以为是
166--Alright. We got two circles.嗯我们有两组人
167--We got the yellow circle and the green circle.一组负责内部一组负责外部
168--Let's just keep them separate. Hold it right there.都记好自己的分工在那儿站稳了
169--We need to bring about two percent more in.大家再卖力点
170--Good. Here we go. A little bit more. A little bit more.不错就这样漆漆开些再开些
171--That's good.很好
172--Let's just that bottom structure resettled in.要把底部安置好ylvis - the fox
173--Let's bring in the side unit. Watch out!细节也要精益求精当心!
174--Try to be careful, you guys.大家都仔细些
don't peel away the bark.别... 别把树皮弄下来了
176--- Hi. - Hi.- 嗨-嗨
177--Kristofferson 表弟来了
178--He's slightly younger, but he's a cuss of a lot bigger.他年纪稍小但个头更高
179--That's just genetics, I guess. Ash has a littler body-type.大概是遗传所致Ash 就更矮些
180--Go!开跳!
181--Watch this, Dad!爸爸你看!
182--Well, well.不错不错
183--Good jump, Ash!跳得不错Ash!
184--Remember to keep your tail tucked!记得注意尾巴的动作!
185--Still painting thunderstorms, I see.还在画雷暴啊
186--Do you still feel poor?那你还觉得寒碜么?
187--Lesser.好些了
188--Wow! Wow! Look at that!哇! 哇! 看看这一跳!
189--This kid's a natural!  I'm speechless, Kristofferson!这孩子简直是天才! 让人目瞪口呆呢Kristofferson!
190--Plus, he knows karate.而且他还会空手道
191--Do you think I'm an athlete?你觉得我像运动员么?
192--- What are you talking about? - Well, you know, I think I'm an athlete,- 你在说什么啊? - 呃我是说我觉得自己是个运动员
193--and sometimes I feel like you guys don't see me that way.但有时我觉得你们却不这样想194--What's the sub-text here? Is he praying?你到底想说啥? 他在祈祷吗?
195--I think that's yoga.我看像是瑜伽
196--How long is Kristofferson supposed to stay with us?Kristofferson 会在我们这待多久?
197--- Until your uncle gets better. - Right, but roughly- 待到你叔叔的病情好转些- 哦但是大概
198--how long do we plan to give him on that?我们准备让他在这停留多长时间