码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语
1.        Port control, Port control, This is MV “Shanghai” calling, Over. 
港调,港调,SHANGHAI轮呼叫,听到请回答。
2.        MV Shanghai, This is Shanghai Port control. Go ahead please. Over.
SHANGHAI 轮,这是港调,请继续。
3.        Shanghai Port control, This is MV Shanghai. I want to know the berthing schedule of our ship. Over.
上海港调,这是SHANGHAI 轮。我想知道我的靠泊计划。
4.        MV Shanghai, your berthing schedule is as follow: the pilot will board your ship at 16:00 today and your ship will proceed to the berth directly. Please get the engine ready accordingly. Over. 
SHANGHAI 轮,你的靠泊计划是:引航员将于16:00登你轮直接开往泊位,请备好主机。
5.        Thank you very much. We will wait the pilot. Over.
非常感谢,我们会等着引航员。
6.        Pilot station, Pilot station. This is MV Shanghai calling. Over
引航站,这是SHANGHAI 轮呼叫。
7.        MV Shanghai, this is pilot station. Over. 
SHANGHAI 轮,这是引航站。
8.        Pilot station, this is MV Shanghai. When will the pilot board our ship? Over.
引航站,这是SHANGHAI轮,引航员何时上我船?
9.        The pilot will board your ship at 16:00. Please proceed to the pilot station. Over.
引航员将于16:00上你船,请直接开往引航站。 
10.        Good afternoon, Mr. Pilot. Our captain is waiting for you on the bridge.
下午好,引航员先生。我们船长正在驾驶台等你。
11.        Good afternoon, Mr. Pilot. I am the captain. Now the Engine is dead slow ahead, midships.
下午好,引航员先生。我是船长。现在船舶微速前进,正舵。
12.        Thank you .Captain, where is the ship’s particulars card?
谢谢。船长,船舶的技术细节在哪里?
13.        Over there, Mr. Pilot.
在那边,引航员先生。
14.        Oh, yes. Let me see the Harbour speed, LOA.
哦,对的。让我看看港速度、船舶全长。
15.        Captain, what is the ship’s draft now?
船长,船舶现在的吃水是多少?get over you
16.        8.4m forward, 9.0m after.
前吃水8.4m,后吃水9.0m。
17.        Mr. Pilot, which berth will we alongside? Which side alongside?
引航员先生,我们将靠哪一个泊位?哪一舷靠?
18.        We will berth at No 23. Port side alongside。
我们将靠第二十三号泊位。左舷靠。
19.        Are there any tugs and mooring boat available to assist us to alongside?
有没有拖轮和带缆艇协助我们靠泊 
20.        Yes. Two tugs. You should take one tug in starboard bow, and the another in starboard quarter. Ask your crew to send one head line to the mooring boat first.
有的。你要带一艘拖轮在右船首,另一艘在右船尾。叫你的船员先送一根头缆给带缆艇。
21.        Fore and aft. Get ready to alongside. Port side alongside. 3 head line 2 spring line first.
船首和船尾,做好靠泊准备。左舷靠,先带好三根头缆,二根倒缆。
22.        Fore and aft. Take in the tug’s line to starboard bow and starboard quarter.
船首和船尾,在右舷船首和船尾带拖缆。
23.        Forward, please send the headline to mooring boat.
船首,请送一根头缆给带缆艇。
24.        Loading Master, how about the ship’s position?
码头长,现在船位怎么样?
25.        The ship should shift 10m forward more.
船舶必须再向前移动10米。
26.        OK. Captain, please heave in the headline and aft spring. Slack the forward spring and sternline. Because the ship should shift 10m forward more.
好的。船长,请绞进头缆和尾倒缆,放松首倒缆和尾缆。因为船舶要再积向前移动10米。
27.        Loading Master. How about the ship’s position now ?
码头长, 现在船位怎么样?
28.        She is in position now. Please make fast all lines.
船舶现在位置正好,请带牢所有缆绳。
29.        Loading Master, what is the size of your hose? What kind of it?
码头长,你管线的尺寸多大?什么类型?
30.        It’s 6 inches and it is international standard. Please check your manifold to match it.
六英寸,国际标准。请检查一下你的进出口阀匹配。
31.        OK. No problem. We can adjust the connection to match your hose.
好的,没问题。我们会调节接口来匹配你的管线。
32.        Mr. Surveyor, we will load cargo in Nos 1,2,3,4 tanks this time.
商检先生, 这次我们将在第一、二、三、四舱装货。
33.        Chief officer, can you give me the record of cargo you carried last voyage?
大副,你能给我上一航次所装货物的记录吗?
34.        Chief officer, can you give me your stowage plan?
大副,你能给我配载图呢?
35.        Chief Officer, I want to survey the tank. Can you assign an AB to assist me ?
大副,我想检查货舱,你能派一名水手协助我呢?
36.        Chief Officer, how about your IGS working condition.
大副,你的惰性气体系统工作状况怎么样?
37.        Chief Officer, your tank is suit to the cargo you will load. So you can prepare to load now.
大副,你的货舱适合装货,所以你可以准备装货。
38.        Chief, what tank will be used to load cargo in this port?
大副,哪些舱将在本港装货?
39.        Chief, which tank will be loaded first?
大副,那一个舱先装?
40.        We will start loading from 1 port and then 1 starboard.
我们先装第一左舱然后第一右舱。
41.        What is your maximum draft after loading?
装货之后,你的最大吃水是多少?
42.        Chief , how about the pressure and loading rate you can accept?
大副,你能接受的压力和装货速度是怎么样?
43.        Please start loading in lower rate and pressure.