The sun 'll come out tomorrow
阳光明天依然普照
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
你可以打包票,明天
There 'll be sun
依然会阳光普照
Just thinking about tomorrow
想想明天
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
就可以忘却一切烦恼
till there's none
不再忧愁
When I'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely
当心情忧郁,孤单寂寞
I just stick out my chin
我抬头挺胸
and grin and say
微笑地说
Oh, the sun'll come out tomorrow
哦,明天太阳依然会出来
So you gotta hang on till tomorrow
只要撑到明天
Come what may
我不怕艰难
Tomorrow, tomorrow
明天,明天
I love ya, tomorrow
我爱你,明天
You're only a day away
明天又是崭新的一天
Tomorrow, tomorrow
明天,明天
I love ya, tomorrow
我爱你,明天
You're only a day
明天又是...
away
崭新的一天
故事发生在1933年的美国
在当时的经济大萧条之下,新上任的罗斯福总统正着手推行新政... Hudson St. Home for Girls, EST.1♥8♥9♥1
哈德森街孤女院,建于1♥8♥9♥1年Maybe far away
也许远在天边
Or maybe real nearby
也许近在眼前
He may be pouring her coffee
他也许在帮她倒咖啡
She may be straightening his tie
她也许在帮他整理领带
Maybe in a house
也许就在山里的...
All hidden by a hill
一间房♥子里
She's sitting playing piano
她正坐着弹钢琴
He's sitting paying a bill
他正坐着付账单
Betcha they're young. Betcha they're smart
他们一定很年轻,一定很聪颖
Bet they collect things like ashtrays and art
他们会收集烟灰缸和艺术品之类的
Betcha they're good. Why shouldn't they be?
他们准是大好人,为什么不呢?
Their one mistake was giving up me
他们唯一的错误是放弃了我
So maybe now it's time
也许时候到了
And maybe when I wake
也许当我醒来
They'll be there calling me baby
他们会在那儿呼唤我宝贝
Maybe
也许...
Annie!
安妮!
Shh! It's okay. Everything's gonna be all right.
嘘!好了,一切都会没事的
There, there.
好了,乖
It was only a dream, Molly. It's all right.
茉莉,这只是个梦,没事了
How am I supposed to get any sleep around here?
这儿这么吵我还怎么睡啊?
It was only a dream. Everything's all right.
你只是在做梦,一切都会没事的
Molly shouldn't be in this room.
茉莉不该睡在这间屋子
- She's a baby. She cries all the time. 她是个小婴儿,一天到晚哭哭啼啼- Ow! 哎呦
- She wets the bed. 她还尿床
-
Come on. 搞什么
I do not!
我没有!
You dare step me! Brat! 你敢踩我!讨厌鬼
You're the one who shouldn't be in here! 你才不该睡在这里
Stop! We're gonna get in trouble.
别打了,我们这样会惹麻烦的
Don't, Duffy! Stop!
不要打,杜菲,住手!
Oh, my goodness! So my goodness!
噢,我的天哪!
Cut it out! Shut up!
住手!闭嘴!
I mean it! Do you want Miss Hannigan to come in here?
我是认真的,你们想把汉妮根小招惹来么?
Go back to bed.
现在回到床上去
now or you'll have me to deal with.
要不然就是要我修理你
Blow it out of your old wazoo.
你吧,大屁♥股♥
Close your eyes. Think about your folks.
闭上眼睛,想想你的父母
You're the only one who really has folks. Mine are dead.
你是这里唯一还有父母的人,我的父母都不在了
Think of folks who want to
想想那些想领养你的人...
...because they want a little girl with brown hair and brown eyes.
因为他们想要一个棕发褐眼的小姑娘
Betcha he reads, Betcha she sews
他一定爱读书,她一定爱缝衣服
Maybe she's made me a closet of clothes
也许她已经帮我们缝了一柜子衣服
Maybe they're strict
也许他们很严厉
as straight as a line
规矩要求很严格
Don't really care as long as they're mine
但我真的不在乎,因为他们是我的父母
Oh, my goodness.
噢,上帝啊
So maybe now this prayer's
也许这次...
the last one of this kind
是我最后一次这样祈祷
Won't you please come get your baby?
你们快来接你们的宝贝吧
Did I hear singing in here?
是不是有人在这儿唱歌♥?
All right. Fine.
好吧,很好
Since we're all so wide awake!
既然大家都这么清醒
Get up! Get out of bed!
起来,全都起床
Clean up this mess!  Get dressed!
把这乱七八糟的东西收拾干净,穿上衣服!
This room had better be regulation
你们这些小猪崽子,早饭前最好把这间屋子
...my little pig droppings or kill, kill, kill!
收拾归位好,否则我就咔嚓、咔嚓、咔嚓...
But it's in the middle of the night.
但现在是三更半夜
And if these floors don't shine like the top of the Chrysler Building, 如果你们没把地板擦得像克莱斯勒大厦楼顶那样闪闪发亮
your
小心你们的屁♥股♥
Understand?
听明白了吗?
Yes, Miss Hannigan.
明白了,汉妮根小
What will we say, Annie?
安妮,我们要说什么?
I love you, Miss Hannigan.
我爱你,汉妮根小
Why any kid would want to be an orphan is beyond me. 真想不通怎么会有小孩想当孤儿
It's the hard-knock life for us
我们的生活真艰辛
Instead of treated, we get tricked
没人善待呵护,却被人耍着玩
Instead of kisses, we get kicked
没人亲我们,却被踢来踢去
It's the hard-knock life for us
我们的生活真艰辛
Got no folks to speak of
没有父母可以说起
So it's the hard-knock row we hoe
生活真不好受
Cotton blankets instead of wool
盖的是棉毯不是羊毛毯
Empty bellies instead of full
肚子饿得咕咕叫
baby be mineIt's the hard-knock life for us
我们的生活真艰辛
Don't it feel like the wind is always howling?
为何感觉像狂风总在怒号♥?
Don't it seem like there's never any light?
为何看起来永远漆黑一片?
Once a day, don't you want to throw the towel in?
有时真想放弃
It's easier than putting up a fight
这比打架更容易
No one's there when your dreams at night get creepy 晚上做恶梦时没人安慰
No one cares if you grow or if you shrink
长高长矮也没人关心
No one dries when your eyes get red and weepy
流泪时没人为你擦干
From the crying you would think this place would sink 就算是哭得天塌地陷
Empty belly life
饥肠辘辘的生活
Rotten smelly life