看电影学英语  The Incredibles 《超人总动员》
 
>>>更多电影
-Incredible: Is this on?
麦克风开了吗?
-Interviewer: That's fine.
开了。
-Incredible: I can break through walls, I just
break through: 突破,突围,有重要创建
多厚的墙壁我都能撞破,我却不能……
-
interviewer: That's fine.
可以了。
-Incredible:I can't get this on.
这玩意我却搞不定。
-Interviewer: Mr. Do you have a secret identity?
incredible: 难以置信的,惊人的 secret: 秘密的,秘密 identity: 身份
超能先生,你有秘密身份吗?
-Incredible: Every superhero has a secret identity. I don't know a single one who doesn't.
superhero: 超级英雄  single: 一个(人),单一的
每个超级英雄都有秘密身份,我不知道哪一个没有。
Who wants the pressure of being super all the time?
pressure: 压力
谁想成天都承受当超级英雄的压力呀?
-Elastigirl: Of course I have a secret identity.
elastigirl: 【弹力女超人】
我当然有秘密身份啰。
Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on.
supermarket: 超市
打扮成这样能逛超市吗?
Who'd want to go shopping as Elastigirl, know what I mean?
当弹力女超人该怎么血拼呀?你懂吗?
Superladies, they're always trying to tell you their secret identity.
superlady: 【女超人】
女超人都喜欢向我透露秘密身份。
-Frozone: Superladies, they’re always trying to tell you their secret identity.
那些女超人,总是想把自己的保密身份告诉你。
Think it’ll strengthen the relationship or something.
strengthen: 加强,巩固,增进 relationship: 关系
她们觉得可以这样来套近乎。
I said, "Girl, I don't want to know about your mild-mannered alter ego."
mild-mannered: 温柔的 alter ego: 个性的另一面 ego: 自我
我说:拜托,我才不想知道你温柔的一面。
I mean, you tell me you're a super-mega-ultra-lightning-babe,
mega: 巨大 ultra-: 表示极端 lightning: 闪电
heysoulsister尽管向我展露你超级霹雳劲爆的一面。
That’s all right with me. I'm good. I'm good.
我反而比较喜欢,我最爱了,我超爱的。
-Incredible: No matter how many times you save the world,
不管你拯救世界多少次,
It always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
manage: 设法,达成 get back: 恢复,回来 jeopardy: 危险,危险境地
世界还是会再度陷入危机。
Sometimes I just want it to stay saved, you know?
有时候我真希望它能真的安全。
For a little bit. I feel like the maid. "I just cleaned up this mess."
maid: 女仆 clean up: 清理 mess: 混乱,脏乱的东西
只有一下子也好我好像清洁女工,才打扫干净。
Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?"
拜托能不能保持十分钟,别那么快就弄脏?
-Interviewer: I could get to that point.
point: 要点
我懂你的意思,拜托……
-Incredible: Please?
等等。
-Interviewer: We're not finished.
别站起来访问还没结束。
-Incredible: Sometimes I think I'd just like the simple life, you know?
simple: 简单生活
有时候我只想单纯地过日子,
Relax. A little and raise a family.
raise: 养育,提高
好好享受家庭生活。
-Elastigirl: Settle down? Are you kidding? I'm at the top of my game!
settle down: 定居,下来,专心于
定下来?别开玩笑了。我现在这么成功。
I'm up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on.
big dog: <美俚> 大人物
我是这行数一数二的高手。拜托。
Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so.
要我等着让男人拯救世界?我才不要呢!
I don't think so.
想都别想。
[Over radio] We interrupt for a bulletin.
interrupt: 中断,打断 bulletin: 公布,公告
这是一则最新消息。
A high-speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway,
pursuit: 追赶 gunmen: 持的歹徒 be underway: 处理之中
警方和持歹徒正在圣巴罗大道,
Traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave.
展开一场惊险的飞车追逐。
-Incredible: Yeah, I've got time.
我还有时间。
-Woman: Mr. Incredible.
超能先生。
-Incredible: What is it, ma'am?
什么事,女士?
-Woman: My cat, Squeaker, won't come down.
我的猫喵喵不肯下来。
-Incredible: Certainly. I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble.
stand clear: 站开
没问题,不过请你让开。可能会有危险。
-Woman: No, he's quite tame.
tame: 驯服的,顺从的
不会啦,它很乖的。
-Incredible: Let go now.
快下来。
-PoliceA: Thank you, Mr. Incredible. You've done it again.
谢谢你,超能先生,你又帮了大忙。
- PoliceB: You're the best.
你最棒。
-Incredible: No, I'm just here to help.
我很乐意帮忙。
[Over radio] All units. We have a tour
unit: 单位
请注意,发生游览车抢案……
-Incredible: Tour bus robbery. I've still got time.
游览车抢案。我还有一点时间。
Officers, Ma'am, Squeaker.
squeaker: 吱吱叫的东西
警察先生、女士、喵喵。
Cool! Ready for take-off! What the?
酷毙了!准备出发。搞什么?
Who are you supposed to be?
你是什么人?
-Buddy: I'm IncrediBoy.
我是超能小子呀。
-Incredible: What? No.
什么?不对。
You're that kid from the fan club.
不对,你是我的小粉丝。
Brophy. Brody. Buddy! Buddy!
Brophy,Brody,Buddy!Buddy!
-Buddy: My name is IncrediBoy.
我的名字是超能小子。
-Incredible: I've been nice; I've stood for photos,
听好,我很有耐心跟你合照。
Signed every scrap of paper you pushed
sign: 签署,签名 scrap: 碎片 push: 推,挤
每次都帮你签名。可是这次太过份了……
-Buddy: No, don't worry about training me. I know your moves,
train: 训练
别担心,你不必训练我,你打击犯罪的每一个招式,
Crime fighting style, favorite catch phrases, everything!
style: 风格,类型 crime: 犯罪 catch phrases: 妙句,引人注意的文句,口头禅
连你的口头禅我都会。
I'm your number one fan!