"在湖水那边"
"Where dips the rocky highland"
诗歌♥  叶芝失窃的孩子
"是史留斯料峭的高地"
"Of Sleuth Wood in the lake,"
"那儿一座绿荫的小岛上"
"There lies a leafy island,"
"苍鹭振翅"
"Where flapping herons wake"
"惊醒了恹恹的河鼠"
"The drowsy water rats;"
"那儿我们在魔桶里藏进了"
"There we've hid our faery vats,"
"满满的浆果"
"Full of berrys"
"还有偷来的红艳艳的樱桃"
"And the reddest stolen cherries."
"来吧人间的孩子"
"Come away, O human child!"
"到水边和荒野里来吧"
"To the woods and waters wild"
"和一个精灵手牵手吧"
"With a faery, hand in hand,"
"这世上哭声太多你不懂呀"
"For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand." 我永远无法忘记八岁那年的夏天
I'll never forget The summer I was eight years old.
一个有着茶会和击剑的夏天
It was a summer of tea parties and sword fights.
那时渴望着长大却害怕变老
Of longing to grow up and fearing to grow old.
又期望着凡事永远不变
Of wishing things could stay the same forever.
就在那个夏天我们到了那艘船
That was the summer we found the boat.
我要剥掉这只兔子的头皮
I scalp rodent enemy.
我要为勇敢的酋长报仇
I avenge brave chief.
-放他走  -来抓我啊
- Let him go. - Try and make me.
我来抓你了
I'll get you!
快来老虎莉莉
Tiger Lily, come on.
等等我
Wait for me!
潘森林之神
I am Pan, God of the woodlands,
这些是我的树
and these are my woods.
你才不是潘
You're no Pan.
接招
Take that!
把印第安公主交出来
Surrender the Indian princess now,
不然和人♥质♥说再见吧维奇塔酋长
or say goodbye to the hostage, Chief Witchataw.
绝不
Never!
我去拿
I'll get it.
妈妈说我们不应该翻过那堵墙
Mama said we're not supposed to go over the wall.
天哪来看看这个
Blimey. Come and take a look at this.
你们觉得这是谁的
Who do you think it belongs to?
谁到就是谁的
Finders keepers.
现在是我们的了
It's ours now.
她只需要修一修
She just needs a bit of fixing up.
想象一下我们三个在海上
Just imagine. The three of us, mateys at sea.
勇敢地探寻未知的领域
Braving the elements to discover uncharted territories. 接下来去哪船长
Where to next, Captain?
可是大卫我们要是迷路了怎么办
But, David, what if we get lost?
那就是航行的意义了不是吗
Well, that's the whole point, isn't it?
我们是荒野的迷失少年还有少女
We'll be the Lost Boys of the wild. And girls.
彼得我差点忘了
Peter, I almost forgot.
我在树林里到了这个
I found this in the woods.
你猜这对于印第安人来说重要吗
Do you reckon it's special? To the Indians?
这是鹰的羽毛
It's an eagle feather.
我得去洗脸了
I'd better wash up.
快点你们两个看看都几点了
Hurry along, you two. Did you not see the time?
哎呀哎呀我是不是到的太晚了
Oh dear, oh dear. I shall be too late.
嘘别逗他他今天差点丢了头皮
Hush, don't tease him. He almost lost his scalp today. 你们能不能快点快去你也是
Would you ever get a move on? Go on, get in with you. 你们忘了埃莉诺姨妈今天要来吗
Did you forget your Aunt Eleanor's coming for dinner? 你们两个真是要了命了
Oh, you'll be the death of me, the pair of you.
这两个小脏鬼是谁
Who are these dirty vagabonds
他们把我的孩子怎么了
and what have they done with my children?
-彼得呢  -他去爸爸了
- Where's Peter? - He went to speak with father.
上楼你们两个
Upstairs, both of you.
没错但这个我留下了
Yes, but this one I keep.
快去洗干净
Get yourselves cleaned up.
我有些东西给你
I have something for you.
补锅匠今天来了修了锅子
The tinker was in this morning, mending the pots,
他干完活之后发现还剩了点铜
and when he was done, he found he had some extra copper, 他同意变废为宝给你做个小礼物
and with it he agreed to fashion you a small present.
你想看看吗
Would you like to see it?
这只是个铃铛
It's just a bell.
她不是故意的我保证
She didn't mean it, I promise.
不不没关系的
No, no, it's alright.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
-彼得  -这是金鹿号♥吗
带我离开 by2
- Peter. - The Golden Hind?
你吓到我了
You gave me a fright.
还没到晚饭时间呢是吧
It's not suppertime already, is it?
-这是给布朗老先生的吗  -没错
- Is it for old Mr. Brown? - Right you are.
金鹿号♥
The Golden Hind.
第一艘环游世界的船
The first ship to sail all the way around the globe.
想象一下探索世界会是什么感觉
Imagine what it must be like to see the whole world.
在印度洋和太平洋上航行
To sail the Indian Ocean and the Pacific
甚至有可能发现新大♥陆♥
and maybe even discover new lands.
这就会是她的所见所闻
The things she must have seen.
当新生儿第一次
When the first
笑的时候
...for the first time,
它的笑声会碎成一千片
its laugh broke into a thousand pieces
碎片们会跳来跳去
and they all went skipping about,
那就是小精灵的来源
and that was the beginning of the fairies.
你知道我们看不到小精灵
You see, fairies are far too magical for the human eye. 所以当我们注视小精灵时
So when we look at them,
它们就变成了铃铛
they take the form of bells.
每个孩子都有一个独属的小精灵
Every child has a fairy born just for them.
这个
小叮当就是属于你的
...tinker's bell was born for you.
小叮当很高兴认识你
Tinker Bell. It's wonderful to meet you.
这是什么
What's this?
"亲爱的利特尔顿先生
"Dear Mr. Littleton,
我必须通知您
it is my duty to inform you
您的儿子彼得
that your son Peter is
挂掉了所有科目"
all his subjects."
-彼得  -我知道她想的是啥
-
Peter. - I know what she thinks.
我没大卫聪明但我也不是傻瓜
I may not be David, but I'm not a duffer.
彼得谁提大卫了
Peter, who said anything about David?
如果你是傻瓜怎么能在五分钟内
If you were a duffer, would you be able to recite
把过去十年的英国海军军舰名单
a complete index of British naval vessels
背下来呢
from the last decade in under five minutes?