英文版儿童诗歌5篇
《自然之美》诗人通过第一人称“我”来描述“云”的一连串的动作和形态,使云变得活灵敏现。从诗歌的语音层面看,本节接受了双行押韵、句首押韵、头韵等技巧,节奏抑扬顿挫,极富音乐美。下面就是我给大家带来的英文儿童诗歌,希望能关怀到大家!
英文儿童诗歌1
1.Spring
春天
Sound the flute!
吹起长笛!
Now its mute;
如今它无声无息
Birds delight
鸟儿欢歌
Day and night;
白昼黑夜。
Nightingale
夜莺高唱
In the dale,
山谷之上,
Lark in sky,
空中云雀,
Merrily
满心喜悦,
Merrily merrily, to welcome in the year.
迎接新年,欢天喜地。
Little boy
小小男孩
Full of joy;
中国石油之歌无比高兴。
Little girl
小小女孩
Sweet and small;
娇小甜蜜。
Cock does crow,
林宥嘉 张杰公鸡报晓,
So do you;
你也鸡叫。
Merry voice,
声音快乐,
Infant noise,
婴儿吵闹,
Merrily, merrily, to welcome in the year.
迎接新年,欢天喜地。
不爱就散了吧Little Lamb
小羔羊儿,
Here I am;
我在这儿。
Come and lick
过来舔舔,我洁白的脖子。    My white neck.
让我摸摸
Let me pull
你柔软的羊毛,
Your soft wool,
让我亲亲。
Let me kiss
你柔润的脸儿,
Your soft face;
欢天喜地,迎接新年。
Merrily, merrily, we welcome in the year.
英文儿童诗歌2
2.Twinkle,Twinkle, Little Star
小星星
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
一闪,一闪,小星星,
How I wonder what you are!
王志文的老婆
我多想知道你的模样!
Up above the world so high,
高高地挂在天上,
Like a diamond in the sky.
好像空中的钻石一样。
When the blazing sun is gone,  当炙热的太阳离去,
When he nothing shines upon,  当他不再将大地照亮,
Then you show your little light,  你发出你那阵微小的光艺,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
一闪,一闪,闪耀整个晚上。
Then the traveler in the dark  黑暗中的行人
Thanks you for your tiny spark,  感谢你的微光,
How could he see where to go,
他如何能看清道路的方向,
If you did not twinkle so?
假如没有你发出光亮?
In the dark blue sky you keep,  你高挂在深蓝的夜空,
Often through my curtains peep  经常透过我的窗帘张望,
For you never shut your eye,  你从不闭不上眼睛,
Till the sun is in the sky.
直到太阳出如今日上。
As your bright and tiny spark  你那明澈微弱的光芒,
Lights the traveler in the dark.
为黑暗中的行人照亮,
Though I know not what you are,
但是我还不知道你的模样,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
一闪,一闪,小星星。
英文儿童诗歌3
3. The Cloud
I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,
我为焦渴的鲜花,从河川,从海洋,
From the seas and the streams;
带来清爽的甘霖;
I bear light shade for the leaves when laid
我为绿叶披上淡淡的凉荫,当他们
In their noonday dreams.
休息在午睡的梦境。
From my wings are shaken the dews that waken  从我的翅膀上摇落下露珠,去唤醒
The sweet buds every one,
每一朵香甜的蓓蕾,
When rocked to rest on their mothers breast,  当她们的母亲绕太阳旋舞时,摇摆着
As she dances about the sun.
使她们在怀里入睡。
I wield the flail of the lashing hail,
我挥动冰雹的连枷,把绿的原野
And whiten the green plains under,
捶打得有如银装素裹;      And then again I dissolve it in rain  再用雨水把冰雪消溶,我轰然大笑,
And laugh as I pass in thunder.
当我在雷声中走过。
沈泰女友邓莎
英文儿童诗歌4
4.Daffodils
黄水仙
我感动天感动地I wanderd lonely as a cloud
我孤独地漫游,像一朵云
That floats on high oer vales and hills,  在山丘和谷地上飘荡,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
突然间我观看一
A host of golden daffodils;