海洋奇缘Moana (2016)中英剧本
混沌初开之时In 梦千年之恋 金莎
世界只有一片汪洋there was
直到母亲岛until the Mother Island emerged.
特菲提出现Te Fiti.
特菲提之心拥有世上最强大的力量Her heart held the greatest power ever known.
能够创造生命It could create life itself.
特菲提创造了世间一切生命And Te Fiti shared it with the world.
可不久之后But
有些人开始寻特菲提之心some began to seek Te Fiti's heart.
他们坚信得到它They believed if they could
就能获得创造一切的强大力量the great power of creation would be theirs.
有一天And
这些人中最大胆的一位the most daring of
跨越浩瀚的海洋去夺取特菲提之心voyaged across the vast ocean to take it.
他是主宰风与海的半神He was a demigod of the wind and sea.
他是一名勇士He was a warrior.
一位魔术师A trickster.
一个能用他神奇鱼钩的法力A shapeshifter who could
随意变换形体的变形者with the power of his magical fish hook.
他的名字叫作And
毛伊was Maui.
但是失去了心之后特菲提开始瓦解But without her heart, Te Fiti began
创造出了可怕的黑暗giving birth to a terrible darkness.
毛伊试图逃走Maui tried
但碰上了另一个寻特菲提之心的人but was confronted by another who sought the heart. 特卡Te Ka!
他是土与火的恶魔A demon of earth and fire.
毛伊被从空中击中Maui was struck from
从此了无踪迹never to be seen again.
而他的魔法鱼钩和特菲提之心And his magical fish hook and the heart of
一起沉入了大海were lost to the sea.
即使在一千年之后的今天Where, even now ,
特卡和深海的恶魔Te Ka and the demons of the deep
仍在寻特菲提之心still hunt for the heart.
他们隐藏在不断蔓延的黑暗之中Hiding in a darkness that will continue
赶跑我们的鱼chasing away
侵占一座又一座岛屿draining the life from island
我们所有人都将until every one of us
被那嗜血的死亡魔爪by the
吞噬殆尽of inescapable death!
但总有一天But
会有人到特菲提之心the heart will
那个人将驶过环礁扬帆远航by someone who will journey beyond
到毛伊
带他穿洋过海deliver him across the
归还特菲提之心to restore Te Fiti'
拯救众生and save us all.
谢谢母亲讲到这儿就行了Thank you, Mother. That's enough.
爸爸Papa.
谁都不准越过环礁No one goes outside the reef.
这里很安全世上没有黑暗势力We are safe here. There is no darkness.
也没有什么怪兽There are no monsters.
怪兽怪兽Monsters! Monsters!
-不不没有怪兽-黑暗势力来了- There's no monsters, no monsters. - It's the darkness!
不环礁外只有风暴和汹涌的大海No, there is nothing beyond our reef, but storms and rough seas.
我要吐了I'm gonna throw up.
只要我们大家都待在这座岛上As long as we stay on our very
就会很安全we'll be fine.
传说都是真的The legends are true.
一定有人会扬帆远航的Someone will have to go.
母亲莫图鲁尼岛就是天堂Mother, Motunui is paradise.
谁还想去别的地方呢Who would want to go anywhere else?
潘石屹身高
莫阿娜Moana!
总算到你了莫阿娜There you are, Moana.
你在做什么吓坏我了What are you doing? You scared me.
干嘛我想回去What? I wanna's go back.
我知道但你不能靠近海边I know, I know. But you don't go out there.
那里很危险It's dangerous.
莫阿娜走吧Moana, come on.
我们回村子去Let's go back to the village.
你是我们族人的下一任伟大的酋长You are the next great chief of our people.
你会做许多了不起的事我的小宝贝And you will do wondrous things, my little minnow.
没错但首先你要清楚自己的所属之地Oh, yes. But first, you must learn where you're meant to be.
*莫阿娜驾到**Moana*
*大伙都让开**Make way, make way*
*莫阿娜你是时候该知晓**Moana, it's time you knew*
*你有莫图鲁尼村就已足够**The village of Motunui is all you need*
*舞者们在排练**The dancers are practicing*
*伴着古老的歌曲起舞**They dance to an ancient song*
*要新歌干嘛我们只要这首老歌**Who needs a new song, this old one's all we need*
*继承传统是我们的使命**This tradition is our mission*
*莫阿娜还有很多事要做**And Moana, there's so much to do*
*别被芋头给绊了脚你有它已足够**Don't trip on the taro root. That's all you need*
*劳动成果人人共享**We share everything we make*
*有说有笑编织篮子**We joke and we weave our baskets*
*渔夫从大海归来**The fishermen come back from the sea*
*我想看看**I wanna see*
*别走远**Don't walk away*
*莫阿娜快快坐下**Moana, stay on the ground now*
*族人需要一位酋长**Our people will need a chief*
*就是你**And there you are*
*终有一天**There comes a day*
*当你回首就会明白真正的幸福**When you're gonna look around and realize happiness is* *就在你的所属之地**Where you are*
*瞧瞧这椰子**Consider the coconut*
*什么瞧瞧这椰树**The what? Consider its tree*
*我们充分利用椰子的每一处我们有它已足够**We use each part of the coconut. It's all we need*
*纤维制成鱼网**We make our nets from the fibers*
*椰汁清甜可口**The water is sweet inside*
*树叶生火椰肉烹调**We use the leaves to build fires we cook up the meat inside*
*瞧瞧这些椰子**Consider the coconuts*
*这树干和树叶**The trunks and the leaves*
*小岛给予我们所需**The island gives us what we need*
*无人离开**And no one leaves*
*没错我们留在这里**That's right, we stay*
辛巴幕后的老板是谁
*这里安全又富饶**We're safe and we're well-provided*
*未来引导我们之人**And when we look to the future*
*就是你**There you are*
*不用担心**You'll be okay*
*你会学我所学**In time you'll learn just as I did*
*你必须在所属之地到幸福**You must find happiness right where you are*
*我喜欢随海浪起舞伴着潮起潮落**I like to dance with the water the undertow and the waves*
*海水十分顽皮但我就喜欢它淘气**The water is mischievous. I like how it misbehaves*
*村民们可能觉得我疯了**The village may think I'm crazy*
*或者我的思维漂得太远**Or say that I drift too far*
*可一旦你知晓所爱这才是真正的你**But once you know what you like. Well, there you are*
*女儿像爸爸顽固又骄傲**You are your father's daughter stubbornness and pride*
*他的教导自有道理但你的心声也许不同**Mind what he says but remember, you may hear a voice inside*
*如果你内心轻喃追随最远的那颗星**And if the voice starts to whisper to follow the farthest star*
*莫阿娜那心声就是真实的你**Moana, that voice inside is who you are*
爸爸Dad!
我只是看看那些船没打算登船I was only looking at the boats. I wasn't gonna get on 'em.
来吧我给你看样东西Come on. There's something I need to show you.
从你出生起I've wanted to bring you here
我就一直想带你来这里from the moment you opened your eyes.
这是个神圣的地方This is a sacred place.
酋长之地A place of chiefs.
总有一天There will come
你会站在这峰顶when you will stand on this peak
给这座山添上一块石头and place a stone on this mountain.
就像我我的父亲Like I did. Like my father did.
他的父亲还有每一代酋长都这么做And his father, and every chief that has ever been. 到那一天And on
等你把你的石头放上去when you add
你就会让这座小岛变得更高you will raise this whole island higher.
你是我们族人的未来莫阿娜You are the future of our people, Moana.
他们并非远在天边And they are not out there.
而是近在眼前They are right here.
你是时候该成为他们需要的人了It's time to be who they need you to be.
*纤维制成鱼网**We make our nets from the fibers*
*椰汁清凉可口树叶生火**The water is sweet inside. We use the leaves to build fires* *大伙一起歌唱**We sing these songs in our choirs*
*椰肉烹调养活族人**To cook up the meat inside. We have mouths to feed inside*
*大家都信任我们没错**The village believes in us. That's right*
*大家都信任**The village believes*
刘乐
*小岛给予我们所需**The island gives us what we need*
*无人离开**And no one leaves*
*所以我会留在这里**So here I'll stay*
*与我的家人族人一起**My home, my people beside me*
*当我展望未来之时**And when I think of tomorrow*
*我们相伴**There we are*
*我会带领大家**I'll lead the way*
*也需要族人指引我**I'll have my people to guide me*
*我们会共筑未来**We'll build our future together*
*就在此地**Where we are*
*因为每条路都会带你回到**'Cause every path leads ya back to*
*你的所属之地**Where you are*
*你会发现幸福就在**You can find happiness right*
*你的所属之地**Where you are*
*你的所属之地**Where you are*
每次风暴过后And every storm,
无论我铺了多少树叶这屋顶还是漏水this roof leaks, no matter how many fronds I add. 搞定不是树叶的问题Fixed! Not the fronds.
是风把柱子吹偏了Wind shifted the post.
这猪肉真好吃That's good pork!
不是说你我的意思是I didn' I
什么他们在叫我那我先走了What? They are calling me. So I gotta--. Bye!
你表现得很好You're doing great.
好了吗Is it done yet?
就快了So close.
我好奇为什么那只鸡喜欢啄石头I'm curious about that chicken eating the rock.
它看起来好像He seems to lack the basic intelligence
已经完全丧失理智了required for pretty much everything.
我们能把它给煮了吗Should we maybe just cook him?
范冰冰走红毯有时我们的优点隐藏在外表之下Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface.
某些时候还藏得很深Far beneath in some cases.
但憨憨一定有我们看不到的过人之处But I'm sure there's more to Heihei than meets the eye. 这是今天摘的It's the harvest.
今早我在剥椰子时发现...This morning, I was husking the
我们应该砍掉这些病树We should clear the diseased trees
然后重新种一片椰子林and we will start a new grove.
就在那There.
谢谢莫阿娜Thanks, Moana.
她做得真棒She's doing great.
这活很适合你This suits you.
酋长Chief?
有些东西你得瞧瞧There's something you need to see.
这是我们在东礁湖设的捕鱼篓Our traps in the
捕到的鱼越来越少了they're pulling up less and less fish.
那我们就换个地方捕鱼Then we'll rotate the fishing grounds.
我们试过了还是没有鱼We have. There's no fish.
那我们就去岛的另一面捕鱼Then we'll fish the far side of the island.
也试过了We tried.
迎风的那边呢The windward side.
还有背风的那边浅滩海峡And the leeward side, the shallows, the channel.
整个礁湖我们都试过了We've tried the whole lagoon.
到处都没有鱼They're just gone.越伤越爱
你试过用另一种鱼饵吗Have you tried using a different bait?
我觉得不是鱼饵的问题完全没有鱼I don't think it's the bait. There's no fish.
而且情况越来越糟It seems like it's getting worse and worse.
当然我理解你的担心不无道理Of course, I understand you have reason for concern.
我会和长老们商量我确信...I will talk to the council. I'm
如果我们去环礁之外捕鱼呢What if we fish beyond the reef?
谁都不准越过环礁No one goes beyond the reef.
我明白但如果礁湖里面没有鱼I know. But if there are no fish in
-莫阿娜-而海洋那么大- Moana. - And there's a whole ocean.
我们要遵守规矩We have one rule.
那是有鱼可捕时的旧规矩An old rule, when there were fish.
-遵守规矩我们才安全-可是爸爸- A rule that keeps -
不准你为了能再次靠近大海Instead of endangering our people
而使我们的族人身陷危险so you can run right back to the water.