Blowing in the Wind 随风飘逝
------鲍勃.迪伦
How many roads must a man walk down 一个人要走过量少路,
Before you call him a man 才能够称之为男子汉?
How many seas must a white dove sail 一只白鸽要飞过量少片海,
Before she sleeps in the sand 才能在沙滩上入眠?
How many times must the cannonballs fly 炮弹要横行多久,
Before they are forever banned 才会永不存在?
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind 那答案我的朋友就在风中, The answer is blowing in the wind 那答案就飘在风中。
How many years can a mountain exist 一座山要屹立多久,
Before it is washed to the sea 才会被冲洗入海?
How many years can some people exist 这些人要坚持多少年,
Before they're allowed to be free 才会取得自由?
How many times can a man turn his head 一个人要转过量少次头,
And pretend that he just doesn't see 来假装他什么都没看见?
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind 那答案,我的朋友
The answer is blowing in the wind 在风中,那答案就飘在风中。
How many times must a man look up 一个人要抬多少次头,
Before he can see the sky 才能够看得见天空?
How many ears must one man have 一个人要有多少只耳朵,
Before he can hear people cry 才能听到人们的哭泣?
How many deaths will it take till he knows 要经历多少次死亡他才会明白,
That too many people have died 太多的人已经付出了生命?
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind 那答案,我的朋友
The answer is blowing in the wind 在风中,那答案就飘在风中。、、
big big world 大千世界大大世界大世界
I'm a big big girl 我是个大女孩/我是一个顽强的女孩,
in a big big world 在那个大大的世界上/ 生存在这无穷大的世界里
bigbang胜利,
It's not a big big thing if you leave me 若是你离开我,那是没有什么大不了的/当你离我而远去我再没有选择顽强的理由。
but I do do feel 但我明白
that I too too will miss you much 我必然会超级超级的想你
miss 超级超级的想你... /我真的感觉自己好想好想你……
I can see the first leaf falling 我能看见一片枫叶落下,
it's all yellow and nice 那是何等的金黄而美丽。
It's so very cold outside 外面的世界很冷,
like the way I'm feeling inside 就像我此刻的心情。
Outside it's now raining 此刻外面正下着雨,and tears are falling from my eyes 眼泪从我的眼角落下。
why did it have to happen 为何它会发生/ 为何不能不开始,
why did it all have to end 又为何一切都必需结束?
I have your arms around me warm like fire 你的胳膊象火一样缠绕着我,
but when I open my eyes 可是当我睁开眼时,
you' 你已不在……
sailing远航
郭峰永远I am sailing我在远航,
I am sailing,
home again 'cross the sea跨越海洋再次归家。韩国明星张紫妍
I am sailing stormy waters我在暴风中航行,
royalsto be near you向你靠近, to be free取得自由。
I am flying我在飞翔,I am flying,
like a bird 'cross the sky像只鸟儿飞越天空。血脉相连
I am flying passing high clouds我在白云中穿越飞翔,
to be near you,to be free。
can you hear me,can you hear me你可听到我的心声?
thru' the dark night far away? 夜空茫茫远隔万里
I am dying我将会死去,forever crying永久哭泣。
to be near you向你靠近,who can say其中甘苦谁能说?
we are sailing,we are sailing 咱们在远航
home again 'cross the sea跨越海洋在次归家。
we are sailing stormy waters,咱们在暴风中航行
to be near you, to be free. 向你靠近,取得自由
oh Lord噢上帝,to be near you, to be free。
保罗西蒙-El Condor Pasa 老鹰之歌
I’d rather be a sparrow than a snail
歌声传奇黄家强我宁可是只麻雀也不肯做一只蜗牛,
Yes I would我宁愿如如此,If I could若是我能够, I surely would 我固然愿意。I’d rather be a hammer than a nail
我宁可是支铁锤也不肯是一根铁钉,
Yes I would, If I only could, I surely would
没错,若是真的能够,我会如此选择。
Away, I’d rather sail away
我愿航行到远方,
Like a swan that’s here and gone
像天鹅一样来去自由。
A man gets tied up to the ground
一个人若是被束缚在地上,
He gives the world its saddest sound
他会向世界发出最悲伤的声音,
It’s saddest sound
最悲伤的声音。
I’d rather be a forest than a street
我宁可是座丛林,也不肯是一条街道,
Yes I would, If I could, I surely would 。
I’d rather feel the earth beneath my feet
我宁可感受大地就在你的脚下,
Yes I would, If I only could, I surely would 。Edelweiss雪绒花
Edelweiss,edlweiss雪绒花,
every moring you greet me天天早晨你问候我。small and white小而白,
clean and bright洁又亮,
you look happy to meet me见到我你面露喜。
blossom of snow雪白的花朵,
may you bloom and grow也学你会开花生长,bloom and grow forever开花生长到永久。edelweiss, edelweiss,
bless my homeland forever祝愿我的祖国春常在。Alone
You don`t care for me,