《爱乐之城》经典台词中英文对照
《爱乐之城》经典台词中英文对照
《爱乐之城》在这部电影中,有哪些让观众泪流满面直戳内心的经典台词呢?下面,店铺为大家搜索整理了《爱乐之城》经典台词中英文对照,希望能给大家带来收获,
1.This is the dream! It's conflict and it's compromise, and it's very, very exciting!
梦想就是这样!有冲突,也有妥协,而且非常非常刺激!
2.I'm letting life hit me until it gets tired. Then I'll hit back. It's a classic rope-a-dope.
我让生活一直打击我,直到它打不动。然后我会反击。这就是典型的以逸待劳。
*人最爱别人倾注热情的事物。经典英文影视歌曲
People love what other people are passionate about!
*没人喜欢爵士,连你都不喜欢,因为你,我现在喜欢了
Well,no one likes jazz!Not even you!
I do like jazz now because of you!
*我们追寻的不过是另一个人的'爱,一股悸动、一个眼神、一个碰触、一支舞,凝视一个人的双眼,点亮一整片天空。
Yes,all we’re lookin’for is love from someone else.A rush、A glance、A touch、A dance、A look in somebody’s eyes…to light up the skies
*音乐与机械打造的彩世界,召唤我跃上大银幕,活在每一个场景中。
A Technicolor world made out of music and machine,It called me to be on that screen,And live inside each scene.
*总会有个地方能让我实现,对自己的期许。
Somewhere there’s a place…where I find who I’m gonna be.
*就这样一文不名,我跳上巴士,来到这里,勇敢或疯狂,未来见分晓。
Without a nickel to my name
Hopped a bus,here I came.
Could be brave or just insane,We’ll have to see.
*爵士就是…每次都是新的,每晚都是全新的,非常非常刺激
It’s new every time.It’s brand new every night.影视知识
It’s very,very exciting.
*我只需要这疯狂的感觉,与噗通乱跳的心,但愿它一直都在。
Cause all that I need’s this crazy feeling.
The rat-tat- tat of my heart.
Think I want it to stay.
*你可以自己写角,写跟你一样有趣的东西。
You could just write your own roles,you know?
Write something that’s as interesting as you are
*敬那些做梦的人,哪怕他们有点傻,敬那些痛着的心,敬我们制造的混乱。
Here’s to the ones who dream
Foolish as they may seem
Here’s to the hearts that ache
Here’s to the mess we make.
*正是那一丝丝疯狂,让我们看见新的彩。
A bit of madness is key
To give us new colors to see’
*This is the dream! It's conflict and it's compromise, and it's very, very exciting!
梦想就是这样!有冲突,也有妥协,而且非常非常刺激!
*I'm letting life hit me until it gets tired. Then I'll hit back. It's a classic rope-a-dope.
我让生活一直打击我,直到它打不动。然后我会反击。这就是典型的以逸待劳。
*当人们令你失望,你更要勇往直前,因为早晨到来,又是阳光灿烂的一天。
And when they let you down,You get up off the ground, Cause morning rolls around,And it’s another day of sun.
*一次小小的邂逅,可能就是苦等的机遇。
A little chance encounter…could be the one you’ve waited for.
*等你拿到这个角,你必须要付出一切,全力以赴,这是你的梦想。
When you get this,you gotta give it everything you got.
Everything.
*如果那么墨守成规,要怎么当革命者?
How are you gonna be a revolutionary if you’re such a traditionalist?
你紧抓着过去不放,但爵士是放眼未来。
一键复制全文
下载全文