Sentences Commonly Used in the Hospital
医院内常用语
1
Sentences Frequently Used
by Medical Staff  医务人员常用语
(1)  Reception Area  导医处
(2)  Registration    挂号
(3)  Outpatients Area    门诊处
(4)  Chest examination  检查胸部
(5)  Clothing  衣服
(6)  Positioning lying down 躺着的位置
(7)  Positioning standing up 站着的位置
(8)  Positioning sitting down坐着的位置
(9)  Blood pressure  血压
(10) Normal urine specimen常规尿液样本 
(11) Mid-stream specimen 中断尿液样本
(12) Stool / Faeces    粪便
(13) X-ray    X线
(14) Ultra-scan  超声波扫描
(15) Blood samples (specimen) 血液样本
(16) ECG-electrocardiogram  心电图
(17) Medical History: Adults    成人病史
(18) Medical History: Pediatrics儿科病史
(19) Cough    咳嗽
(20) Chest pain  胸痛
(21) Diarrhea    腹泻
(22) Pain    疼痛
(23) Abdominal pain    腹痛
(24) Headache    头痛
(25) Insomnia    失眠
(26) Women’s problems  妇科疾病
(27) Eczema  湿疹
(28) Sprain& Fracture    扭伤和骨折
(29) Orthopedics  矫形外科
(30) Urology  泌尿科
(31) Ear  耳科
(32) Nose  鼻科
(33) Throat  喉科
(34) Telling a patient results 诉患者结果
(35) Operation consent form  术同意书
(36) Prescribing and giving medication  开处方 
(37) Postoperative ward round  术后巡诊
(38) Doctors round, discharge 巡视、出院
(39) Taking blood specimen (samples)  取血样
(40) Cannulation  套管插入
(41) lacerations (Cuts) … Graze … Removal of skin tissue撕裂、擦伤、表皮组织切除
(42) Angioplasty catheterization  血管成形术导管插入
(43) Lumber puncture    腰椎穿刺
(44) Chest film  胸透
(45) Gastric barium meal examination
胃钡餐透视
(1)  Reception Area  导医处
1)  Hello! My name is Dr. …
你好,我叫……
2)  My English name is … so you can call Dr. …
我的英文名叫……,你可以称呼我为……医生。
3) How can I help you?
我怎么帮你?
4) What is your trouble?
你有什么不舒服?
5) May I help you?
我可以帮助你吗?
6) Can I help you?
我能帮助你吗?
7) Can you tell me what the problem is?
你能告诉我哪里不舒服?
8) Can you tell what your problem is?
你能感觉到哪里不舒服?
9) May I help me?
我可以帮您做些什么?
10) Do you understand Chinese?
您懂中文吗?
11) Is this your first visit to our hospital?
您是第一次到我们医院就诊吗?
12) Registration for initial visits is at the counter over there.
初诊挂号在那个窗口。
13) Registration for subsequent visits is at counter No. 2.
你的体温复诊挂号在二号窗口。
14) Information about inpatients is at counter No. 3.
住院问讯在三号窗口。
15This is the line for new patients.
    初诊患者排这一队。
16) Fill it in and bring back to me.
填写后送到我这儿来。
17)  In that case, you’d better go to the Medical Department.
那样的话, 您还是去看内科吧。
18) You’ll see it (the medical Department sign) posted to the right.
你会在右边看到内科的一张标牌。
19) The sooner you see the doctor, the better.
您越早就医越好。
20) Which department do you want to see?
您想看哪一科呢?
21) Can you read and write English?
您能读或写英语吗?
22) When did your problem start?
您是什么时候发病的?:
23) When did your first symptom appear?