我六岁的时候
Once, when I was six years old,
读过一本关于原始森林的书
I read a book about the primeval forest.
书上说
The book said,
"蟒蛇会把猎物整个吞下
"Boa constrictors swallow their prey whole,
"而不咀嚼"
"without chewing it."
我思索良久之后
I pondered this deeply.
画下了第一幅画
And then, I made my first drawing.
我把我的杰作拿给大人们看
I showed my masterpiece to grown-ups
还问他们有没有被这画吓到
and asked if the drawing frightened them.
害怕
Frightened?
为什么会有人害怕一顶帽子
Why should anyone be frightened of a hat?
大人啊
Grown-ups.
从来不会自己动脑思考问题
They never understand anything by themselves.
于是我又画下了第二幅画
So, I made another drawing.
老天  我建议你还是学算术吧
Geez. My advice is stick to arithmetic.
-历史  -还有语法
- History. - And grammar.
我听取了他们的建议
I took their advice
然后  我长大了
and I grew up.
我完全忘记了童年的那个我
I forgot all about being a child
直到发生这件奇遇
until something miraculous happened.
小王子
小王子
我一直很想与人分享这个故事  可是...
I've always wanted to find someone to share this story with,
不知怎么...
I don'
也许是这个世界  太世故了吧
I guess this got too grown-up.
早上好  今天最重要的数字
Good morning, in matters of consequence today,
经过处理  计算...
figures were managed,
破纪录的数字被写到纸上
Record-breaking numbers were written down on pieces of paper,
送到银行  放到抽屉里面  再用钥匙锁好
taken to the bank, placed in the drawers and locked with keys.
后背挺直
Back straight.
注意听
Listening attentively.
注意听
Listening.
不要频繁眨眼
No excessive blinking.
注意听
Listening.
受到意外表扬
Unexpected praise.
接受并说"谢谢"
Acknowledge and "Thank you."
同时微笑  宝贝  露出牙齿
It's a smile, sweetie. Show your teeth.
别露太多
Not too much.
很好
Good.
好了  记住
OK, now remember,
以往的民♥意♥测验和历史数据告诉我们
exit polling and historical data tell us
如果评审团有意录取你
if the panel is leaning toward acceptance,
他们就问一个问题
they will ask only one question.
终极问题
The big question.
你适合沃思学院
Are you Werth Academy material?
是的  我很  适合
Yes, I am.
我适合沃思学院的理由有三...
Three things make me Werth
零一七号♥
Zero One Seven?
去吧
Go on.
我们已经看过你的申请信  写得很好
We've reviewed your application. Good.
谢谢
Thank you!
我们已经看过你的成绩单
We've reviewed your transcripts.
谢...谢
you.
还有你的论文
We've read your essay,
《零在盈亏线上的变革力量》
"The Transformative Power of Zero on the Bottom Line"
及其续篇  《零  仍是我的英雄》
and the follow-up, "Zero, Still My Hero".
是的  你的准备充足
Yes, you've done your work.
一切似乎都已就绪
Everything looks to be in place.
我们今天只问一个问题
We will ask you just one question today.
终极问题
The big question!
"你适合沃思学院吗"
"Are you Werth Academy material?"
你长大后  想做什么
What will you be when you grow up?
是的  我很  适合
Yes, I am.
我适合沃思学院的理由有三
Three things make me Werth Academy material.
不  不
No. No.
第一  就像沃思一样  我很明智
One, like Werth, I am sensible.
第二  就像沃思一样  我很认真
Two, like Werth, I am serious.
-快停下  -第三...
- Stop! -
就像沃思一样...
我坚定...
快停下  快停下
Abort. Abort.
不移的...
信念...
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝
Sweetie!
很显然  他们换掉了终极问题
Apparently, they changed the big question.
我很抱歉  妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
没事
Don't be.
现在只好启动备用计划
We're just gonna have to go to Plan B.
备用计划
B?
可你说过备用计划行不通的
You said Plan B was impossible!
所以我们才会采用原始计划
一切还好That's why we went with Plan A.
备用计划就是新的原始计划
Plan B is the new Plan A.
前进
We're moving forward!
学区范围  确定
Neighbourhood identified. Check.
如果发生奇迹
If by some miracle
我们能在这里到付得起的房♥子
we can find a house in the neighborhood we can afford,
他们就必须接收你
they have to take you.
出♥售♥房♥屋
确定  确定
Check. Check.
确定
Check.
搬家卡车  确定
Moving truck, check.
全球搬运
对于那个严肃又明智的人来说...
Matters of consequence for the serious and sensible
暑假的第一天
成功了
We did it!
不管他们要不要你  沃思学院你都上定了