伤感爱情英文经典语句带翻译
爱情是指两个有情个体之间相互爱慕的感情、情谊;也指爱的感情。两个个体之间相互产生的情感,所体验到的快乐,幸福感。下面为大家带来了伤感爱情英文经典语句带翻译,欢迎大家参考!
伤感爱情英文经典语句带翻译 1
The sandflass remembers the time we lost
沙漏记得,我们遗忘的时光。
The best way to make someone strong is to have someone needs to be protected.伤感的英文句子
让一个人变强大的最好方式,就是拥有一个想要保护的人。
Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad.
感谢你在我伤心时安慰我。
Soon there’ll be flowers and prayers that are sad
很快这里的鲜花和祈祷文将是悲伤的。
Somewhere, someday, the unexpected encounter with someone changed your life somehow.
某年某月某一天的某次邂逅,改变了你的一生。忧伤的句子
Sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.
有时候,最适合你的人, 恰恰是你最没有想到的人。
Some people would never be together but there’s a feeling hiding in their heart forever.
有些人,一辈子都不会在一起。但是有一种感觉却可以藏在心里一辈子。众路线
Some pain can not tell until you can slowly forget
有些痛 说不出来 只能忍着 直到能够慢慢淡忘。
every day i miss you. it is a hard time for me to miss you but it is even harder not to do so. in such a contrary mood, i miss you deeply! a happy valentine’s day to you!
在每个想念的日子,想你不容易,不想你更难,愿以一片难懂的心情,深深思念你!情人节快乐!
i miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.
长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。
i miss you not because of my loneliness but i do feel lonely when i miss you. only when i miss you deeply i feel so lonely.
不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。
If I could rearrange the alphabet,I’d put Y and I together.
如果我能重新来排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起。
伤感爱情英文经典语句带翻译 2
又一次回头,人影早已散乱,那个背影也不知去了哪里。
Once again, the figure had scattered, turn the figure also don't know to go to.
抬头你只在不远处,却始终不跟我在同一个高度。
Looking up only in nearby, but you do not always with me in the same height.
鱼终究一分一秒也离不开水,我们的幸福不能缺氧。
Fish ultimately a second also can not live without water, our happiness can't oxygen.
Not too much time to waste, I can only slowly appreciate.love is a losing game
没有太多的时间可以给我挥霍,只能慢慢学会珍惜。
Is sometimes, even my own do not get to what it is.
是不是有时候,我连自己也弄不明白想的是什么。
Time ticking, in this time we what is there left.
时间滴滴嗒嗒,在这个流年里我们还剩下些什么。
Always want to disguise themselves, but could not disguise.
总想要伪装自己,可是却无法伪装。
My message is heavy on the slowly repeat complex statements, and repeat after the blessing of heavy, very moving.
我的留言本上慢慢都是重重复复的语句,重重复复的祝福,很感动。
My heart is not open 24 hours, not the restaurant at any time, welcome to.
我的心不是24小时营业的餐厅,没有随时的欢迎光临。
当泪水流光之后,不知道还会不会再有泪。
When the tears after time, don't know will also won't you weep.
我的尊严被你践踏了,连最后的一丝微笑也消失殆尽。
My dignity by you trampled on the last smile, even also lost.
It was raining heavily, whether or not we should choose to hide in the refuge.
雨下的很大,我们是否该要选择躲在避风港里。
Take our sorrow, and travel alone.
带上自己的忧伤,独自远行。
Trop souvent, l'illusion de confondre nos yeux
往往太多的假象,迷惑了我们的双眼
The recollection detains me in sad passing, I cannot see present's happiness.
回忆将我扣留在悲伤的过往,以至于我看不见现在的幸福。
Avec tout le courage de mettre en place le plus brillant sourire.
用所有的勇气,撑起最灿烂的笑容
Hugh est un non-tout, les larmes aux flux de la langue.
物是人非事事休,欲语泪先流。
Some loves, more want to pull out to Vietnam are actually clearer.
有些爱, 越想抽离却越更清晰。
How I wanted to go, you give pain.
我多想释怀,你给的伤痛。
If you want to go, so please leave quietly.
如果你要走,那么请你安安静静的.离去。
The taste of happiness is like lemon, sour and bitter.
幸福的味道就像柠檬,又酸又涩的。
Love this stuff, living not bring, bring death.
爱情这种东西,生不带来,死不带去的。
Leave a place to me, can let me unbridled smile of position, can cry aloud the position.
留一个位置给我,可以让我肆无忌惮笑的位置,可以放声哭泣的位置。
Others can not see clearly, also not be to the situation of the others can say clearly end.
不是旁人可以看得清的局势,也不是旁人可以说得清的结局。
Know you aren't compatible with their group, are forced walk in the noisy crowd.
明知道自己跟他们合不来,还硬要走在吵杂的人里。
Leaving a figure let I hate myself.
只留下一个背影让我恨我自己。
Fading is true while flowering is past。
凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去
You send shells wind ring, now the sound of the
你送的贝壳风铃,如今再也发不出清脆的乐声了。
How nice name, dimethoate, who also thought it is a kind of poison, toxicity, so strong.
乐果,多么好听的名字,可谁也想不到它是一种毒药,毒性那么得强。
No one ever, and not under your next, not the next to me.
没有下一个永远,没有下一个你,没有下一个我。
Beauty is just a pronoun, just as a derogatory term.
红颜只是一个代名词,祸水只是一个贬义词。
Greenery foils the beauty of flowers was born? I was born a foil the beauty of you.
绿叶生来就是衬托鲜花的美丽?我生来就是衬托你们的美丽。