Let's talk business.
谈谈正事吧
This fat bastard is moving in on Morizio's business.
这下流的死胖子一直想 介入马利吉欧先生的地盘
You know Morizio is a reasonable guy.
你也知道,马利吉欧先生是个明理的人
He just wants a little conversation.
他只想和对方谈谈
但这个死胖子就是不买他的帐
But this guy, he doesn't wanna hear about it.
Maybe he'll listen to you.
我想他也许会听你的
他每周二都会来这儿 你星期二有空吗?
He comes to town every Tuesday. Are you free Tuesday?
Yeah, I'm free Tuesday.
是的,我星期二有空
Nice to see you again, Mr. Jones.
很高兴又看到你了,琼斯先生
Remember, neatness counts.
记住,把数目算清楚 你只有半个钟头的时间
You got one half-hour.
One hour.
嗯......一个钟头好了
What?
干嘛?
It's Tonto, downstairs. There's a guy wants to talk to you.
我是楼下的陶图
这里有个家伙要你
What's he look like?
看起来怎么样?
Serious.
是玩真的
告诉他我要上去了
- Tell him I'm coming up. - He's coming up.
他要上去了
Somebody's coming up. Somebody serious.
有人来了 来者不善
Mickey, open your eyes. We got company.
米奇
罩子放亮点,有人来碴了
有人来碴了
We got company.
来吧
Come on.
停下来
Stop, man!
陶图...
Tell the driver to wait for us out back, and hurry up.
叫司机把车开到后面等我们,快点
亲爱的,发生什么事了?
- Sweetie, what's going on? - Don't worry, baby.
别担心,宝贝,没事的 小睡一下吧
It's cool. Take a nap.
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天啊
Those fuckers blocked both the exits.
那些混蛋把两个出口都挡住了
Check the terrace!
去阳台看看
kingston mon
- 911 emergency. - I need help.
911紧急报案处
快救我,有人要杀我
- Somebody's trying to kill me. - Just stay on the line.
好,先别挂断,我帮你转接
I'll just be off a moment.
先生,我帮你接到警官那里去
I'm gonna connect you with an officer.
Detective Jefferson. May I help you?
杰弗生警探,你好 我能为你效劳吗?
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
轻松点,兄弟
Relax, man. I got half of Bolivia sitting in them suitcases.
那边的皮箱里的 可以买下半个玻利维亚
还没有混过水,纯度很高 去吧,拿去吧,全是你的
Hasn't even been cut yet. Go ahead, take it. It's yours.
Dial this number.
拨这个号码
I'll talk to you later, sweetie, okay?
我们再联络,亲爱的,好吗?
再见...
Bye.
哈啰
- Hello? - It's Morizio. Remember me?
我是马利吉欧,记得我吗? 我看到你又回到这个城市了
- I see you're back in town. - Yeah. I mean, no.
是的...不...我是说...没有 只是今天刚好回来
Just for today.
所以我是不是可以说 今天是你在这里的最后一天
So it's safe to say today's your last day
以后在这个城市我就再也 看不到你那张猪脸了?
and we'll never see your fat fucking face again.
是...是的
Yeah. Right.
让我跟我们的朋友说话
Let me speak to our mutual friend.
他要跟你说话
He wants to talk to you.
是的
确定他搞清楚状况了再放他走
Make sure he understands, and let him go.
Do you understand?
你搞清楚了吗?
说啊
- So say it. - I understand.
我搞清楚了
很好
Good.
天啊
Jesus.
一样是两罐牛奶吗?
Two milk as usual?
Why did you hide the cigarette?
你为什么要把烟藏起来?
这栋建筑物到处都是老鼠 我不想被我老子发现
This building's full of rats.
I didn't want my old man to find out. Got enough problems.