《疯狂动物城》中英文台词(86页完整版)Fear.Treachery.Bloodlust.
恐惧背叛嗜XUE
Thousands of
几千年前...
these were the forces that ruled our world.
这些力量统治着我们的世界
A world where prey were scared of predators.
那时候食草动物惧怕食肉动物
And predators had
食肉动物们也根本无法控制自己...
天性中...
to maim,and
伤害攻击的冲动...
Blood!Blood!Blood!
XUE!XUE!XUE!
And death.
然后SI亡
Back then,the world was divided in two.
在当时世界分为两个阵营
凶恶的食肉动物...
or meek prey.
和温顺的食草动物
But over time,we evolved.
但随着历史的发展我们进化了
And moved beyond our primitive,savage ways.
我们抛弃了原始残忍的习性
Now,predator and prey live in harmony.
现在食肉动物和食草动物和谐共处
And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
每一只年轻的哺乳动物都有无限的可能性
Yeah.
是啊
I don't have to cower in a herd anymore.
一身黑毛的我不用再躲在羊里了
Instead,I can be an astronaut.
我可以成为一名宇航员
I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore.
我不需要再独自去捕猎了
Today,I can hunt for tax exemptions.
现在我可以追捕逃税的人
I'm gonna be an actuary!
我要成为一位精算师!
And I can make the world a better place.
而我可以让世界变得更H
I am going
我要成为...
a police officer!
一名警察!
Bunny cop?
兔子警察?
That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard.
这是我听过的ZUI傻的事了
It may seem impossible to
也许有些目光短浅的人觉得这不太可能...
I'm looking at you,Gideon Grey.
我说你呢吉迪恩·格雷
But,
但是在211英里外的地方...
stands the great city of Zootopia!
有一座叫动物城的伟大城市!
Where our ancestors first joined together
我们的祖先们在那里开启了和平共处的新篇章...
and declared that anyone can be anything!
他们宣称一切皆有可能!
Thank you and good night!
谢谢大家晚安!
Judy,you ever wonder how your mom
朱迪你有想过我和你妈妈...
gotto be so darn happy?
为什么那么快乐吗?
Nope.
没有
Well,we gave up on our dreams and we settled.Right,Bon?因为我们放弃梦想了下来对吧邦妮?
Oh,yes,that's right,Stu.We settled hard.
是啊说得H斯图我们特别
See,that's the beauty of complacency,Jude.
看到了吧这就是知足常乐朱迪
If you don't try anything new,you'll never fail.
不去尝试什么新东西就永远不会失败
I like trying actually.
我喜欢尝试新东西
What you father
宝贝你爸爸想说的是...
is it's gonna
马蓉被捉奸视频成为一个警察对你来说...
静候灵归impossible even,for you to become a police officer.
是很难的甚至是不可能的
Right.There's never been a bunny cop.
是啊历史上从来没有过兔子警察
-No.-Bunnies don't do that.
-没听说过-兔子不是当警察的料
你不知道的事 铃声
-Never.-Never.
-没错-JUE对不是
Oh.Then,I guess I'll have to be the first one.
是吗那我就得做DI一个了
Because I am
因为我要...
the world a better place.
让世界变得更H
Or,uh,heck,you know,you want
或者其实你如果想...
about making the world a
让世界变得更H...
no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer. ZUIH的方式就是做一个种胡萝卜的农夫了
舒淇 电影Yes!Your
就是啊!你爸爸和我...
your275brothers and sisters.
还有你的275个兄弟妹们
-
We're changing the world!-Yeah.
-我们在改变世界!-是啊
-One carrot at a time.-Amen to that.
-一步一个胡萝卜-可不是吗
Carrot farming is a noble profession.
种胡萝卜是个高尚的工作
Mmm-hmm.
Just putting the seeds in the ground.
只要把种子播撒在土地上
Ah,at one with the soil.Just getting covered in dirt.
啊要照看土壤弄得全身都是泥
You get it,honey.
就是这样亲爱的
It's great to have dreams.
有梦想是H事
Yeah.Just as long as you don't believe in them too much.没错就是别太执迷不悟
Where'd the heck she go?
她溜到哪里去了?
Give me your tickets
把你们的票子给我...
-or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.-Ow! -否则我踢爆你那温顺的羊屁股-啊!
Cut it out,Gideon!
别闹了吉迪恩!
Baa!Baa!What are you gonna do?Cry?
咩!咩!你打算怎么办呢?哭吗?
Hey!You heard her.Cut it out.
嘿!她说了别闹了
Nice costume,loser.
戏服不错MA废物点心
What crazy world are you
你是不是脑子搭错了...
where you think a bunny could be a cop?
竟然以为兔子可以成为警察?
Kindly return my friend's tickets.
请把我朋友们的票子还给他们
Come and get them.
你来拿啊
But watch out,because I'm
不过你得小心点我可是一只狐狸...
and like you said in your dumb little
你在那个傻乎乎的舞台剧里都说了...
us predators used to eat prey.
我们这些食肉动物以前可是会吃你们的
And that killer instinct is still in our Dunnah.
这种杀手的本能还留在我们的基心里呢
Uh,I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced"DNA."
呃那个词应该读"基因"吧
Don't tell me what I know,Travis.
我知道特拉维斯用不着你告诉我箭在弦上下载
You don't scare me,Gideon.
我才不怕你呢吉迪恩
You scared now?
你现在害怕了吧?
Look at her nose twitch!
看她那鼻子一抽一抽的!
She is scared!
她害怕了!
Cry little baby bunny.
哭吧小兔子
when you say nothing at all哭吧哭吧...
Oh,you don't know when to quit,do you?
你真是不放弃啊是吧?
I want you to remember
我要你记住这个时刻...
the next time
下回再也别以为...
you will ever be anything more than just
你除了做一只笨笨的种萝卜的傻兔子...
carrot-farming,dumb bunny.
还能干什么别的事情
That looks bad.
伤口H严重
Are you okay,Judy?
你还H吗朱迪?
Yeah.Yeah,I'm okay.
嗯我没事
-Here you go.-Oh!
-给你-哦!
Wow!You got our tickets!
哇!你把我们的票子拿回来了!
You're awesome,Judy!
你太厉害了朱迪!
Yeah,that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about.是啊那个吉迪恩·格雷都是在胡说八道
Well,he was right about one thing.
他有一句话倒是说对了
I don't know when to quit.
我不会放弃
Listen up,cadets.
学员们听H了
动物城境内有12个...
ecosystems within its city limits.
独立的生态系统
<
苔原镇...
撒哈拉广场...
Rainforest District,to name a few.
以及雨林区等等
You're gonna have to master all
在正式上岗前...