【译林版】
五年级英语下册(三年级起点)各单元课文翻译
义务教育教科书小学《英语》(译林版)原名为《牛津小学英语》,根据教育部要求,现统一更名为义务教育教科书《英语》三年级起点。《Story time》是单元核心板块,通过生动的课文,帮助学生掌握基本的英语语言知识,发展基本的英语听、说、读、写技能,初步形成用英语与他人交流的能力,促进思维能力的发展,同时提高学生的综合人文素养。
一、教材目录
Unit 1 Cinderella
Unit 2 How do you come to school?
Unit 3 Asking the way
Unit 4 Seeing the doctor
Unit 5 Helping our parents
Unit 6 In the kitchen
Unit 7 Chinese festivals
Unit 8 Birthdays
二、课文翻译
Unit 1 Cinderella
Unit 1 Story time故事时间翻译
① There is a party at the prince's house, but Cinderella cannot go.
在王子的房子里有一个聚会,但是灰姑娘不能去。Cinderella, come and help me!
cinderella的眼泪灰姑娘,过来帮我!
Cinderella, where are my gloves?
灰姑娘,我的手套在哪里?
②A fairy comes.
一位仙女来了。
Why are you so sad, dear?
你为什么如此难过,亲爱的?
Because I can't go to the party.
因为我不能去参加聚会。
Why?
为什么?
Because I don't have any nice clothes or shoes. 因为我没有漂亮的衣服和鞋。
Let me help you.
让我帮助你。
③Cinderella puts on the new clothes and shoes. 灰姑娘穿上新衣服和鞋。
Come back before 12 o'clock.
12点钟之前回来。
④Cinderella has a good time at the party.
灰姑娘在聚会上玩得很开心。
Sorry, I have to go now.
对不起,我现在必须走了。
Hey, your shoe!
嘿,你的鞋!
⑤ The prince visits every house. Many girls try on the shoe, but it does not fit. Finally, Cinderella tries it on.
王子拜访了每户人家。许多女孩儿试穿那只鞋,但是它不合脚。最后,灰姑娘试穿它。
It fits!
它合脚!
Unit 1 Cartoon time英语课文翻译
①Bobby and Sam are in the forest.
博比和萨姆在森林里。
Do you have any snacks, Sam? I' m very hungry.
你有小吃吗,Sam?我很饿。
No, I don't.
不,我没有。
②Bobby finds some mushrooms under a tree.
博比在一棵树下发现了一些蘑菇。
Hurry up, Bobby.It's late.
快点儿,博比。很晚了。
Look! There are some mushrooms. We can eat them. 看!有一些蘑菇。我们可以吃它们。
③Bobby picks a big red mushroom.
博比摘了一个红的大蘑菇。
Would you like one?
你想要一个吗?
No, Bobby! We can't eat them.
不,博比!我们不可以吃它们。
④Bobby does not understand.
博比不理解。
Why? They look so nice.
为什么?它们看起来如此好看。
Because these mushrooms are bad for us!
因为这些蘑菇对我们有害!
Oh, what a pity!
哦,多么遗憾啊!
Unit 2 How do you come to school?
Unit 2 Story time故事时间翻译
①Yang Ling: Do you like your new home, Su Hai? 杨玲:你喜欢你的新家吗,苏海?
Su Hai: Yes! It's very big. I like it very much, but it's far from school.
苏海:是的!它非常大。我非常喜欢它,但是它离学校很远。
Yang Ling: Where do you live now?
杨玲:你现在住在哪里?
Su Hai: I live on Moon Street, near City Library.
苏海:我住在城市图书馆附近的月亮街。
Yang Ling: How do you come to school?
杨玲:你们怎么来学校?
Su Hai: Su Yang and I come to school by bus.
苏海:苏洋和我乘公共汽车来学校。
②Mike: Where do you live, Yang Ling? How do you come to school? 迈克:你住在哪里,杨玲?你怎么来学校?
Yang Ling: I live near school. I come to school on foot.Where do you live?
杨玲:我住在学校附近。我步行来学校。你住在哪里?
Mike: I live in Sunshine Town. I come to school by metro. What about you, Liu Tao?
迈克:我住在阳光城。我乘地铁来学校。你呢,刘涛?
Liu Tao: I live on Park Street. I come to school by taxi. My father is a taxi driver.
刘涛:我住在公园街。我乘出租车来学校。我爸爸是一名出租车司机。