贝卡:为救你所爱的人,你愿意付出什么?
What would you do to save someone you love?
为爱德华,我愿意赴汤蹈火
For Edward, I would stop at nothing.
他要干啥?
What is he doing?
嗨,来个喷泉派对吧
Hey, party in the fountain!
爱德华!t呦呼!
Edward!tYoo-hoo!
爱德华!爱德华!
Edward! Edward!
爱德华!
Edward!
爱德华?哪呢?
Edward? Where?
天哪!他在那!爱德华,我们爱你,你是最棒的
Oh, my God! There he is! Edward, we love you, you're the best! 不,雅各布是最棒的!
No, Jacob's the best!
他要自曝了!
He's exposing himself!
不!不要
No! No.
爱德华!
Edward!
贝卡:让我从头说起吧
Let me start from the beginning.
我本来和老妈住在内华达
I used to live with my mom in Nevada.
但现在她总是在跑路,
But now she's always on the road,
由于她搞上了一个什么高尔夫球星
because she started doing some pro golfer.
所以,我搬到这个雾蒙蒙的华盛顿斯伯克镇
So, I came here to the foggy town of Sporks, Washington.
人口:3120
Population: 3,120.
该死!
Holy shit!
现在只剩3119个了
Make that 3,119.
反正,我搬到这和老爸弗兰克住了
Anyway, I came here to live with my dad, Frank.
他是镇上的警长。
He's the town sheriff.
有段时间没见你了,你的头发更长了
I haven't seen you in a while. Your hair's longer.
我长大了
I grew it out.
我想,我的小姑娘长大了,我还真有点不适应
I guess it's hard for me to accept my little girl's growing up. 我是说,你看看那对咪♥咪♥的尺寸
I mean, look at the size of those tits.
爸!
Dad!
咋了?
What?
我感到很寂寞
I feel so lonely
没人来泡我
Nobody gets me
我很不爽
I am so unhappy
为什么我不能到
Why can't I find
一个非主流的酷哥呢?
a cool alternative boyfriend?
贝卡:这个小镇有点古怪
There is something strange about this town.
我无法确认是到底是怎么了
I couldn't put my finger on it.
小时候我来这住过
I used to live here when I was younger.
但我好久都没回来了
But I haven't been back in a long time.
你的房♥间还保持原样
I kept your room just as you left it.
好极了
Great.
记得你的小田鼠,赫尔曼吗?
Remember your hamster, Herman?
可能是忘了喂它了
Might have missed a couple of feedings.
你可以玩洋娃娃
You could play with your dollies.
我不想玩了
I don't think so.
那是什么?
What's that?
哦,那是个特制的仿真娃娃
Oh, that's a special edition feel-real dolly.
我在浴缸里把它热了一下,这样感觉会更好
I warm it up in the tub first so it's not creepy.
你妈妈离开后我很孤单
It's been lonely since your mom left.
哦,嗨
Oh, hey.
下楼吧,有人很想见你
You wanna come downstairs? Some people are excited to see you. 想要奶嘴吗?
Who wants their pacie?
好女儿
Good girl.
老爸,我都十几岁了
Dad, I'm a teenager.
没错
Right.
beat crusaders看来我最好得搞点新花样了
I guess I'd better get you some new stuff then.
贝卡:弗兰克不太适应我,我不再是小孩子了
Frank didn't get me. I wasn't his little girl anymore.
贝卡,你记得博迪.怀特吗?
Becca, you remember Bobby White.
贝卡:记得
Yeah.
你看起来很好
You're looking good.
好?我都坐轮椅了
Good? I'm in a wheelchair.
腰以下啥都感觉不到了
I can't feel anything below my waist.
你知道腰下面是什么吗?
You know what's below my waist?
我的
My penis!
对不起
Sorry.
我们都很高兴你来这,特别是你老爸
We're all glad you're here, especially your dad.
他不停地谈论你
He wouldn't shut up about you.
小心了,鲍勃,我要把你推下山去
Careful there, Bob, I'm gonna roll you down the hill. 哦,小子,我好怕呀!来吧
Oh, boy, I'm real scared. Bring it on.
我们走
Boy, here we go!
你有麻烦了,先生
You're in trouble there, mister!
嗨,我是雅各布
Hi. I'm Jacob.
Hi.
我们曾一起玩过泥巴
We used to make mud pies together.
还办过医生吧?
Play doctor?
哦,对,对
Oh, right, right.
现在我想起来了
I remember now.
我给你检查过前列腺
I gave you a prostate exam.
那么,我们是在同一个学校吗?
So, are we going to be at the same school?
我去保留区学校
I go to school on the reservation.
整天喝酒赌博肯定很爽
It must be fun to drink and gamble all day.
真可惜我们不在同一个学校
Too bad we're not gonna be at school together.
就是只认识一个人也好
It'd be nice to know at least one person.
这是欢迎你回来的礼物
Got you a welcome home present.
你觉着怎么样?
What do you think?
我认为你想用这像一坨屎一样的烂车来收买♥♥我的感情,I think that you're trying to buy my affection with
that
以便补偿你多年对我的忽略
to make up for the years that you neglected me as a father.
跟你说过她会喜欢的
Told you she'd like it.
很好
That's great.
我自己修理的引擎
I fixed up the engine myself.
谢谢,雅各布
Thanks, Jacob.
来试一下
Go ahead, hop in.
好了。你踩油门发动一下看看
Okay. So you gotta pump the gas to start her up.
该死的虱子
Damn fleas.
雅各布,你的脚
Jacob, your foot.
自从到了青春期,我感觉变化很大
Ever since puberty, I've been feeling a little different.
不好意思,我要撒泡尿
Excuse me. I gotta take a leak.
我觉着我的身体正在经历一些变化
I guess my body is just going through some changes.
猫!
Cat!
过来,小猫咪!
Come here, cat!
过来!
Come here!
贝卡:转到一所已经开学了的学校,
Transferring to a school that's already in session.
做一个新来的,总不是很容易
Being the new kid is never easy.