爱丽丝梦游仙境中英文对照台词剧本字幕
1--Charles, you have finally lost your senses.查尔斯,你失去理智了
2--This venture is impossible.这种冒险是不可能
3--For some. Gentlemen, the only way to achieve the impossible 也许吧,先生们。但是,把不可能变成可能的最好办法就是…
4--is to believe it is possible.…相信它是可能的
5--That kind of thinking could ruin you.这种想法会毁掉你的
6--I'm willing to take that chance.我不会放过这个机会
7--Imagine trading posts in Rangoon, Bangkok, 想象下在仰光,曼谷,雅加达的那些商栈吧…8--The nightmare again?又做恶梦了?
9--I won't be long.我马上回来
10--I'm falling down a dark hole,我掉进一个黑洞里
11--then I see strange creatures.然后看到许多奇怪的生物
12--What kind of creatures?什么样的生物?
13--Well, there's a dodo bird, a rabbit in a waistcoat, a smiling cat.哦,有一只渡渡鸟,一只穿马甲的兔子,一只微笑的猫
14--I didn't know cats could smile.我没听见过猫能笑
15--(SIGHING) Neither did I.我也没听过
16--And there's a blue caterpillar.还有只蓝毛毛虫
17--Blue caterpillar.蓝毛毛虫
18--Hmm.嗯
19--Do you think I've gone round the bend?你以为我发疯了吗?
20--I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, off your head.恐怕是的。你疯了,傻了,神经不正常了
21--But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.但我告诉你一个秘密,所有的最棒的人都是这样的22--(LAUGHING)
23--It's only a dream, Alice. Nothing can harm you there.这只是一个梦,爱丽丝。没有什么会伤害到你的
24--But if you get too frightened, you can always wake up. Like this.但是如果真被吓着了,你可以马上醒来,就这样…
25--(LAUGHING) Ow!噢
26--(SIGHING)
27--(十三年后)
28--Must we go?我们非去不可吗?
29--Doubt they'll notice if we never arrive.我们不去也许他们都不会注意到吧
30--They will notice.他们会注意到的
31--Where's your corset?你的胸衣呢?
32--And no stockings.而且还没穿长袜
33--I'm against them.我不喜欢穿
34--But you're not properly dressed.但是你的穿戴不正确
35--Who's to say what is proper?谁能决定什么才是正确的?
36--What if it was agreed that "proper" was wearing a codfish on your head?要是别人说在头上戴条鳕鱼才是“正确”的呢?
37--- Would you wear it? - Alice.- 那么你也会那么穿戴吗?- 爱丽丝
38--To me, a corset is like a codfish.对我来说,胸衣就和鳕鱼一样可笑
39--Please, not today.拜托了,至少今天别这样
40--Father would have laughed.要是父亲也会笑的
41--I'm sorry. I'm tired. I didn't sleep well last night.对不起,我累了,我昨晚没睡好
42--Did you have bad dreams again?你又做恶梦了吗?
43--Only one.总是那一个梦
44--It's always the same,ever since I can remember.从我记得开始,每次都是一样的
45--Do you think that's normal?你觉得这正常吗?
46--Don't most people have different dreams?绝大部分人都不会做同样的梦,不是吗?
47--I don't know.我不知道
48--There. You're beautiful.戴上这个,你很漂亮
49--Now, can you manage a smile?现在能不能给我一个微笑?
50--(CLASSICAL MUSIC PLAYING)
51--At last. We thought you'd never arrive.终于到了,我还以为你们不会来了呢
52--Alice, Hamish is waiting to dance with you. Go.爱丽丝,哈米什正等着和你跳舞呢,去吧
53--You do realize it's well past 4:00.你也知道已经过了4:00 了
54--Now everything will have to be rushed through.现在一切都得赶快了
55--- I am sorry. - Oh, never mind!-  对不起-  哦,别介意
56--Forgive my wife. She's been planning this affair for over 20 years.原谅我妻子吧,她计划这个宴会已经20 年了
57--If only Charles 要是查尔斯在这该多好…
58--My condolences.我深表遗憾
59--I think of your husband often. He was truly a man of vision.我也经常想念你的丈夫,他是个有眼光的人
60--I hope you don't think I've taken advantage of your misfortunes.我只希望你不要认为我利用了你的不幸
61--Of course not. I'm pleased that you purchased the company.当然不会,我很高兴你买下了他的公司
62--I was a fool for not investing in his mad venture when I had the chance.我真是个傻瓜,有机会的时候没有投资他的疯狂冒险
63--Charles thought so, too.查尔斯也会这样想的
64--(CLASSICAL MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING)
65--Hamish, do you ever tire of quadrille?哈米什,你跳方阵舞就从来没有厌倦过吗?
66--On the contrary. I find it invigorating.相反,我觉得它让人精神振奋
67--(LAUGHS)
68--Do I amuse you?我让你觉得好笑了?
69--No.不
70--I had a sudden vision of all the ladies in trousers 我突然想到,要是所有女人穿长裤
71--and the men wearing dresses.而男人穿裙子该有多好笑
72--I think you'll do best to keep your visions to yourself.我觉得你最好多想想自己
73--When in doubt, remain silent.有什么拿不准的就保持沉默
74--(GEESE HONKING)
75--(GASPS)
76--Pardon us, sir. Miss Kingsleigh is distracted today.抱歉,先生,金斯利小今天有点分心了
77--Where's your head?你怎么搞的?
78--I was wondering what it would be like to fly.我在想飞是什么样的感觉
79--Why would you spend your time thinking about such an impossible thing?你为什么总是浪费时间想
些不可思议的事?
80--Why wouldn't I?为什么不行?
81--My father said he sometimes believed in six impossible things before breakfast.我父亲说他有时候可以在早餐前,一下相信六件不可思议的事
82--(SOFTLY) Come along.跟我来
83--Alice, meet me under the gazebo in precisely 10 minutes.爱丽丝,10 分钟后准时到露台下见我
84--(FAITH EXHALING EX CITEDLY)
85--We have a secret to tell you.我们有个秘密要告诉你
86--If you're telling me, then it's not much of a secret.如果告诉我就不是秘密了
87--- Perhaps we shouldn't. - We decided we should.-  也许我们不该说-  但我们还是决定说出来
88--If we tell her, she won't be surprised.如果我们告诉她,等下她就不会惊喜了
89--- Will you be surprised? - Not if you tell me.- 你还会惊喜吗?- 如果你告诉我就不会了
90--But now you've brought it up, you have to.但是既然你们已经提到了,那就说出来吧91-
-- No, we don't. - In fact, we won't.-  不,我们不说-  实际上,我们不会说的
92--I wonder if your mother knows that you two swim naked in the Havershims' pond.我想如果你们母亲知道你们俩在哈福新斯池塘里裸泳的话…
93--- You wouldn't. - Oh, but I would.-  你不会说的-  哦,但是我会说的
94--There's your mother right now.你们母亲就在那里
95--Hamish is going to ask for your hand.哈米什将向你求婚
96--You've ruined the surprise!你们毁了这个惊喜
97--I could strangle them!我想掐死她们
98--Everyone went to so much effort to keep the secret.每个人都费尽心思保守这个秘密
99--Does everyone know?每个人都知道了吗?
100--It's why they've all come. This is your engagement party.他们都为这个来的,这是你的订婚宴会101--Hamish will ask you under the gazebo. When you 哈米什将在露台下向你求婚,当你答应“我愿意”的时候…
102--But I don't know if I want to marry Hamish.但是我还不知道要不要嫁给哈米什
103--Who, then? You won't do better than a lord.那么你想嫁给谁呢?你不到比贵族更好的了吧104--You'll soon be 20, Alice. That pretty face won't last forever.你很快就20 岁了,你的脸蛋不会漂亮一辈子的
105--You don't want to end up like Aunt lmogene.你不想最后和伊莫金姑姑一样吧
106--And you don't want to be a burden on Mother, do you?你也不想成为你母亲的负担吧,对吗?107--No.不
108--So you'll marry Hamish.那么你就该嫁给哈米什
109--You will be as happy as I am with Lowell,你会快乐的,就像我和洛厄尔一样
110--and your life will be perfect.你的生活会完美的
111--It's already decided.一切都被安排好了
112--Alice, dear.爱丽丝,亲爱的
113--I'll leave you to it.我得走开了
114--Shall we take a leisurely stroll through the garden, just you and me?我们去花园里走一走好吗?就我和你
115--Do you know what I've always dreaded?你知道我一直担心的是什么吗?
116--The decline of the aristocracy?贵族地位的没落?
117--Ugly grandchildren. But you're lovely.我担心的是生个丑孙子,但是你很可爱
Imbeciles!你注定要生一个小…!
119--Thegardenershaveplantedwhiteroses这些园丁居然种的白玫瑰
120--whenIspecificallyaskedforred.我特意交代过要红的
121--You could always paint the roses red.你可以把玫瑰涂成红的
122--What an odd thing to say.这个说法还真奇怪
123--You should know that my son has extremely delicate digestion.你知道我儿子消化不良
124--(RUSTLING)
125--- Did you see that? - See what?-  你看到了吗?-  什么?
126--- It was a rabbit, I think. - Nasty things.-  我想是只兔子-  肮脏的东西
127--I do enjoy setting the dogs on them.我应该弄只狗来的
128--If you serve Hamish the wrong foods, he could get a blockage.如果你给哈米什吃错了东西,他肠胃就会塞住不通的
129--(RUSTLING)
130--Did you see it that time?这次你看到了吗?
131--- See what? - The rabbit.- 看到什么?- 兔子
132--Don't shout.别嚷嚷
133--Now, pay attention. Hamish said you were easily distracted.集中注意力,哈米什说过你很容易分心134--- What was I saying? - Hamish has a blockage.-  我刚刚说到什么了?-  哈米什的塞子
135--I couldn't be more interested, but you'll have to excuse me.我真的很感兴趣,但是我得失陪一下136--Aunt lmogene.伊莫金姑姑
137--I think I'm going mad. I keep seeing a rabbit in a waistcoat.我觉得我疯了,我老看见一只穿着马甲的兔子
138--I can't be bothered with your fancy rabbit now.别用你幻想的兔子来打扰我
139--I'm waiting for my fiancé.我在等我的未婚夫
140--- You have a fiancé? - Hmm.-  你有未婚夫?-  哼哼
141--(RUSTLING)
142--There! Did you see it?那里!你看到了吗?
143--He's a prince.他是个王子
144--But, alas, he cannot marry me unless he renounces his throne.但是他不能和我结婚,除非他放弃王位
145--It's tragic, isn't it?这真是个悲剧啊,不是吗?
146--Very.是的
147--Lowell?洛厄尔?
148--Alice. We 爱丽丝,我们刚刚只是…
149--Hattie's an old friend.哈蒂是个老朋友
150--I can see you're very close.我看到你们很亲密
151--Look, you won't mention this to your sister, will you?你不会告诉的,对吗?
152--I don't know. I'm confused. I need time to think.我不知道,我很困惑,我需要时间考虑
153--Well, think about Margaret. She'd never trust me again.那就替玛格丽特想想吧,你要是告诉她,她就再也不相信我了
154--You don't want to ruin her marriage, do you?你不想毁了她的婚姻吧,对吗?
155--Me?是我吗?
156--But I'm not the one who's sneaking around behind her back.我可不是某个背着她偷腥的人
157--There you are.你在这里
爱丽丝·金斯利
159--Hamish.哈米什
160--What is it?怎么啦?
161--You have a caterpillar on your shoulder.你肩膀上有只毛毛虫
162--Ew.哦
163--Don't hurt it.别伤害它
164--You'll want to wash that finger.你要记得洗手
165--Alice Kingsleigh,爱丽丝·金斯利
166--will you be my wife?你愿意成为我的妻子吗?
167--Well,哦
168--everyone expects me to,每个人都希望我答应
169--and you're a lord.你也是个贵族
170--My face won't last, and I don't want to end 我的容貌不能保持永久,我不能最后变的像…171--But this is happening so quickly. I...但这发生的太快了,我…
172--I 我想我…
173--(WATCH TICKING)
174--I 我想我…
175--I need a moment.我需要点时间
176--(WATCH TICKING)
177--Hello.喂
178--(ALICE SCREAMING)
179--(CONTINUES SCREAMING)
180--(EX CLAIMS)
181--(SCREAMING)
182--(RATTLING)
183--(GROANS)
184--(RATTLING)
185--(喝下我)
186--(SNIFFING)
187--It's only a dream.这只是一个梦
188--(COUGHING)
189--DODO: You'd think she would remember all this from the first time.你说过她还记得第一次来这里的事情的
190--MALLY: You've brought the wrong Alice.你带错一个爱丽丝来了
191--McTWISP: No, she's the right one. I'm certain of it.不,就是她,我确定
wake me up before you go192--(吃下我)
193--(CLOTH TEARING)
194--(BREATHING HEAVILY)
195--MALLY: She's the wrong Alice.她不是那个爱丽丝
196--McTWISP: Give her a chance.给她一次机会吧
197--(COUGHING)
198--(PIG GRUNTING)
199--(NEIGHING)
200--(SNARLING)